AU

Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Good

I have been using Allergy ReLeaf System for years. It takes care of my allergy symptoms without any side effects - I'm not drowsy, dried out or foggy brained. However, it must be started several weeks before the allergy season begins or take the acute dose for awhile. The only downside is that it is pricey to carry me through the entire season. Other than that I am very happy with its performance and benefits.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I take this year round. During flu season and when I get a lot of post nasal drip I will increase the dosage according to the package directions.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

well just got this today. took 2 pills and for the first time in a month my allergies went away. I'm allergic to everything in the air this combination.is fantastic. highly recommended.

Posted on Apr 9, 2021

During the height of allergy season you can take as much as needed and remain symptom free for at least 4 hours. No side effects from taking a lot. Actually helps gastro issues and digestion in addition to seasonal allergies like hay fever. Most supplements are taken on faith that they "help" This one produces results. Have recommended it to many clients and friends with excellent results.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's a great herbal supplement. I highly recommend this product. Thank you, iherb.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

I have been using this product for several years, as I am unable to use antihistamines, and it is very affective relief for my allergy symptoms.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Seems to help but this is the first season I’ve had such strong allergies. Will continue to take it.

Posted on Jun 15, 2021

After struggling with allergies for 10 year I finally found some thing that really works. I forgot about seizing, headaches , red eyes extra. Life changer

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Great for sinus problems, but I wish that it was cheaper..