AU

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Through research on the internet, chloroxygen helps increase oxygen levels and I bought it to tr y it. After using it for a while, I feel it gives more energy and it helps us to breathe and have increased oxygen. Chloroxygen is pretty good for anyone who needs a boost in oxygen levels- especially middle-aged people like me. Goods carefully packed, beautiful packaging, fast delivery time. Good,.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I am now ordering my second bottle of ChlorOxygen. I am 78 year old Veteran. I have been on oxygen, 24/7 for over 2 years because of COPD. So many supplements claim to be miracle type offerings. I was so relieved when I realized that ChlorOxygen was actually giving me what I was looking for. I feel that the quality is outstanding. I have notice a little easier breathing as well as a better stool. I feel that the cost is fair and the benefits far exceed the cost. I plan to continue use of this supplement.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

If you are fatigued this supplement is phenomenal. I love it. I have low ferritin (iron) levels & this supplement really helps with absorption & gives me more noticeable energy. I have been taking it for a long time & notice a significant drop off in energy when I don't take it.

My daughter's chronic inflammatory condition has improved with these and her ill odor has decreased. It's great they come in gelcap form so that there is no mess, no taste, no green stained teeth and takes the guess work out of it as she does not have to mix drops into water! Sealed package and quality ingredients make this an amazing antioxidant superfood that is easy to take, unlike drops that often contain peppermint which she has a sensitivity to and couldn't take plus were messy. Her health is getting noticeably better even though it's only been one week of taking these and she notices the health benefits already! She is grateful to have these and use as part of her healthy diet and supplement regime!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Excellent quality supplement. This is my second bottle and I purchased it fairly quickly after my first. These truly help with my energy levels and as a vegetarian they will become part of my daily routine. I have noticed an improvement in energy and my digestion. Great for overall health. I did not notice much of a change in the smell of sweat as some people experience with these, but there may be a slight improvement. Packaging is simple and easy to use. Softgel size is not too big which makes them easy to swallow as well. I can't wait to see if I experience even more benefits after taking these for a longer period of time.

AmalYaqoob
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Although I take chlorella and spirulina which do contian chlorophyll I kind of wanted to try this supplement and I am loving it a lot. The softgel is pretty small and is easy to swallow for anybody

191d5d41-b9ac-495c-bf9e-f0194902936b
Posted on May 28, 2022

I’ve always bought powdered chlorophyll before, but am really appreciating these small concentrated little pills as the powder can be messy and doesn’t taste great. These seem to pack a punch, great for detox and I feel better taking them. Will repurchase, wish the bigger bottle would come back into stock.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I bought this instead of the liquid just to have in case I didn’t get the chance to make my morning drink. I now prefer this just because it’s easier and doesn’t stain. This way I am sure to take it with my morning supplements. They are small gel tabs and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I was introduced to ChlorOxygen by a friend when I was sick months ago and I believe it has made a difference in maintaining my good health and a great addition to my daily health routine. I’ve continued taking this from day one. This is my first time taking this herb and I have no complaints. Thanks.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Great quality supplement. The soft gel size is not too big which makes it easy to swallow. The scent isn't great in the packaging but doesn't bother me to take them and I do not experience and indigestion issues with these. The ingredients are minimal and seem pure. I feel a positive impact on my energy levels and typically take one in the morning and sometimes an additional one in the afternoon.