AU

CottonballCait
Posted on Jul 12, 2022
Gd substitute for cough syrup

Finding natural alternatives to support the lungs and clear phlegm. These softgels when taken at the beginning of a cough, work well to expel phlegm and enable easier breathing. But not when you are all clogged up seriously with a head cold. Also teaming it with black cumin seed oil as a protocol to help lungs recover post Covid. We take it 3 hours apart. Preferably on empty stomach with warm water. To your good health! Stay safe & take care

I noticed a difference only a week from when I started taking the lung tonic, I felt the inhalers prescribed to me by the doctor were not helping or worsening my condition, which has been a growing problem especially for the last year, I've always had faith in the herbal medicines and once again they haven't let me down. My lungs are starting to feel clear, I can breathe through my nose again and my constant cough is dwindling away.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I used to smoke I had stopped for a month prior to getting this product. the same week it arrived I had started smoking again. After the first cps I took, the first cigarette I smoked after tasted disgusting I couldn't even finish it. a miracle tonic?! I became completely disgusted by the taste of the cigarette. This must be something of superior quality because I didn't expect such an immediate effect. Also I spit some very nasty mucus that was stuck in my sinus. I have noticed an immediate improvement. I will immediate stock on this product and also give it to my mum that is recovering from a cold. 10 stars ❤️

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I noticed a difference with my breathing from the first use, it was like a warm fuzziness during my nap. After that, I noticed It helps me get a full night's rest, I wake up feeling very rested. It has really helped me in that regard. I wasn't expecting that at all; that this would help me get better sleep and also regulate my sleep rhythm.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

After having a breakthrough case of Omicron Covid, my asthma was worse than it had been in years. I added this supplement, and after just 1 month, I can definitely tell the difference. I haven’t needed to use my

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very good herbal combination, and I really like taking these in a softgel form that's easy to swallow. My lung and sinus problems seem to have improved noticeably while taking these.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Excellent for maintenance of lung health--makes a huge difference in the quality of breathing when taken daily. Been using for several years, and will continue.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I found this works really well. A few people around me have tried it now for coughs and the flu. It seems to quickly relieve stptoms although you’ll Probably need to take it for some time to get full effect. Please like if this is helpful to you!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

i always have a lot of phlegm. after taking this a few days, it seems that the phlegm is thinner and less. well perhaps it works. taking 3 softgels a day might seem quite troublesome for people with tight schedule, so consider before you buy.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I take one of these in the evening and a mullein leaf pill in the morning and my chronic asthma has practically disappeared. I rarely use an inhaler anymore. It's crazy how much this helped me.