AU

Posted on Apr 1, 2022
So refreshing 🌿

I really like this brand. I initially purchased their castor oil and randomly read about this particular mouth wash in the Edgar cayce readings. Apparently it can also be consumed (we can drink it), and has cleansing properties for the stomach, but I personally only used it as a mouthwash.

The only mouthwash i have ever finished. It works well and does not burn. Does not ruin the taste of food or drink after using it. I wish it cost less. I don’t mind paying more than usual for a product that is better than usual, but I wonder if the price should be this high

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have used this for years, I also use the HPM White. Alka Thyme has a great flavor and can be used for other things, look it up!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This product is very good for maintaining an alkaline balance in the mouth and leaves a clean feeling. Mild tasting, and especially good to sooth the gums.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great mouth wash if you have allergies. it's very mild and has a good flavor. One of the few mouth washes I can tolerate. I've been using it for years.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product that is very beneficial in maintaining healthy teeth and gums. This product is very well priced on the iHerb site and is mailed quickly. I do recommend the product and site to acquire this product.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Love this for an organic mouthwash. Surprising minty for an herbal version!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This is great mouthwash overall. It's a little pricey, but otherwise fantastic.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

pleasant, effective, and easy to use; fast delivery and a good solid price.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Excellent mouthwash, gentle but seems to have good cleaning properties