AU

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

It's a very unusual toner. It gives you an impression that there's some oil added, but it's not oily at all when you apply it on your skin. The liquid is thick though so I don't use any cotton discs. Just add a few drops on your palm and apply straight on your skin, just like you would do with any face cream. My skin feels moist and amazing. I'm in love with this toner.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Just ordinar plastic box, I like how tactile the toner is. After some time of using, I can say it's an absolute fine toner for the money (I bought it with 25% sale). Doing it job, I feel moisturized and clean. Calming down my skin, after it the cream will lay perfectly.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I got this product, along with the Hero Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser and Post Blemish Recovery Cream, for my daughter, who is 12 and gets terrible breakouts. These products were soothing and gentle enough for adolescent people. She liked the toner the best.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I have adult hormonal acne just started using, first impression is really good. it's hydrating, does not leave my skin greasy. recommend to apply on damp skin :)

iamnoreen
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It's a good day-to-day toner for maintaining skin's water-oil balance. It's fragrance-free and slightly acidic giving a mild exfoliating effect. My slightly sensitive skin approves it:)

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I have combination skin and this toner suits me. Slightly thicker consistency helps me keep skin moist and stable. No smell, feels smooth on face, doesn’t cause breakouts. Already on my second bottle.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

nice i use the set daily , best routine is suitable for all skin types

a81da792-be2b-4bd3-bc7f-6720ee297cd4
Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Found this very hydrating and had a nice feel on the skin, however didn't see any noticeable improvements in skin texture so probably wouldn't but again

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love this toner I have sensitive skin and this toner works amazing with my skin