AU

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I received the peanut butter cookies free and they are really good. I then was asked to order the snickerdoodle cookies which I also got free but since the peanut butter were so good I decided to order all the flavors (chocolate chip, sugar, another peanut butter, n snickerdoodle) but I only got the snickerdoodle free. These cookies are delicious. I bought another brand of keto snickerdoodle cookies a few months ago and they are not good. I still have them I just can’t eat them. I tried all the flavors above and they are all really good. I’m so glad they asked me to try them. Thank You Low Carb Loco for the offer. Now I have something good to snack on.

e3f9a5fa-a289-4f07-b24a-fcda1221ff6c
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It taste so good if you are a diabetic on keto keto diet and I use it for a while it’s come crushed and that make me sad but it taste good and it’s have a little bit of sugar although it said it’s not they’re not sugar but it has some of the sugar and the package is good but it’s good snack you can eat it at whatever you feel hungry

Posted on May 22, 2022

The composition of these cookies is what drew me to them at first. Sugar substitutes with a low GI are an absolute must on a ketogenic diet (and in general for that matter), so I am always looking very closely at the ingredients list. These cookies use great sugar substitutes while tasting amazing. I also love the texture of the cookies as they are crunchy but also soft. This also means that they tend to break apart inside the bag during their journey, but the crumbles can be put into some greek yoghurt (or eaten as is with a spoon), so I do not mind that.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

By far, this is my favorite flavor in these cookies. I don't overindulge with regular sweet treats even when they're Keto friendly. But when I do indulge, THESE are the cat's pajamas fabulous. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. I do eat the whole bag. I don't consider them expensive for the enjoyment they give. Just think about what you pay for "garbage" snacks and it becomes clear that these are very worth it for the serious Keto lifestyle person.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I don’t know if any Highkey product that I don’t like! These are no exception - taste great and have a shortbread texture/consistency which I like. A nice treat. Too bad the cookies are not bigger (they’re bite sized) and aren’t available in larger packaging.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Small size, nice smell and taste, all the cookies from this brand I like a lot! Nice texture, quality very good. I Like the small size!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Great product! My keto brother eats those daily for his diet. Great snack, a bit pricey for its size package but great taste serving Quality ingredients very recommended for daily use!!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This quality and ingredient as well as taste surpassed my expectations. I recommend to use it frequently. The serving size assisted me well. My keto kid love it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This chocolate biscuit is very low in calories, so you don't have to worry about getting fat! It tastes just like regular chocolate chip cookies and is delicious!