AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

Love these organic herbs with no fillers! I can feel the difference in my circulation to my legs. They work best for me not taking them for too long at a time though. It’s like it’s gets better and I need to stop for awhile or I don’t feel the improvement.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This has really helped bring down my heart rate, especially at night. I take 1 tablet in the morning, and another at night before bed. I’ve tried many other herbs like Ashwagandha, Kava, Reishi… they are all great herbs, but Arjuna has had the most improvement on my heart health. Can’t beat the quality of Himalaya, they use the highest quality herbal ingredients

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I like it a lot. If you have heart problems this is a must. I personally took before 3 pills a day, 1 pill at 8 hours during one day. Now I just take 1 per day.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Although on low dose blood pressure medication I have found this has helped counteract some of the negative side effects. Also taken alongside Hawthorn, Ashwagandha, Bergamot and Olive Leaf. So a cocktail of heart healthy supplements. Will definitely be reordering.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I have come to know Arjuna much more since I discovered iherb website. This herb really works for me. I have chronic serious cardiac condition and thank to Arjuna I was able to get read of some chemical drugs. Absolutely great medicine.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Arjuna is very good for heart health and has been recommended for my high blood pressure so has given me a calmer sense of well being

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I heard about it from my relative and tried it for the first time. It appear to benefit heart health without seeing a doctor. I would recommend it, did not experience any side effect with good result.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I tried this on several occasions and it seems like it creates watery eyes when I take it. As much as I’ve read on the health benefits of this herbal supplement, I will have to stop using it as the side effects are bothersome. This may not be the case for you. It’s just information sharing about my experience.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I know this product works for me because for the first 10 days or so, my urine was cloudy and smelled bizarre. I continued to take the Triphala, and my urine has cleared up completely. I think it helps me detox and stay detoxed.