AU

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I just love Himalaya products! great quality of products I use daily for years. the size of the package lasts for ages. it benefits my skin in a way I never imagined. great composition and good for sensitive skin. you can use it in high frequency as it not harm your skin. great!

Posted on May 1, 2022

This smells great! I preferably wouldn’t use it everyday just to give my face some time to adjust to the product because my dace is sensitive and doesn’t like abrupt change. It’s a nice exfoliator and I’m looking forward to it clearing my face up more.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

First time I bought just because of the color as it match colors in my bathroom. But i loved it so much! it smells wonderful and keeps my skin matt during the day

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

How this Himalaya is able to produce so excellent skin care products at that nice prices? I always tell about the Himalayas' good quality with nice price to my friends who are paying a lot of money for other brand names of skin care.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm a man in my 30s and I have a problematic oily skin. this product not only smells great, but my skin looks and feels fresher as well. I would for sure use it again.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

great quality, good size for the price and nice package

46440361-4667-48a3-b126-c6c35b130893
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

My pre-teens love how clean and blemish-free their faces are with this wash.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My teenagers say this is their favorite face wash. It works well on oily and combination skin types without drying out or irritating.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

A little goes a long way and you smell the fresh lemon scent.