AU

stinapope
Posted on Mar 23, 2022
A great addition

In Ayurvedic medicine, guggul cleans out ama, the stuff that gets clogged in the intestinal tract, among other things. You want to start out slowly with this, and build up to the recommended dosage. It is also something you want to use for a couple of months, and then take off. It's great for a gentle detox, just don't overdo - but do use it!

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Seems to be a good product, but will have a better idea how it works once I have my next blood work. The capsules are easy to take and have not aftertaste. Will stick with this product if I can get some good results. The glass packaging is a plus.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Although I was already taking red yeast rice, my numbers were still a bit high. Adding 1 cap of guggul every other day brought my numbers into the optimum zone. Unbelievable how effective this little-known herb works.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I take guggul und moringa supplement together to lower my blood sugar and diet. I can hardly not believe this though. I no longer feel hungry. I repeat my 3rd month.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The guggul is an ancient remedy that has always been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the metabolic disorders that accompany obesity and atherosclerosis. Guggul has proved to be an effective remedy for food cholesterol, mainly caused by a very high-fat diet.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Pure organic guggul, glass bottle, no additives. My favorite kind of supplements. I can’t take this daily but I do take it a few times a week.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Guggul (Commiphora mukul) is a natural extract of the sap from the Indian myrrh tree. It has powerful compounds called guggulsterones. Studies show these compounds significantly increase the amount of iodine the thyroid absorbs I take these capsules for my thyroid fix. All good!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Since I've been taking this supplement my well being has really improved. I can only recommend it. Vegan and non GMO is a must !

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

This is the best guggul! work great to clean blood vessel and lower inflammation. Brown kinda cristal in a small vegetarian capsule that are easy to swallow. This stuff work miracle and is great value for the price. Love it!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This product did not perform as I had hoped. My triglycerides were down a little but not enough for the doctor to say "great job". The capsules are easy to swallow and the best thing is there's no taste to them. Overall, I was kind of disappointed as I've been working hard trying to lower my bad cholesterol and nothing seems to be working.