AU

Guesswho
Posted on Jan 4, 2022
Worth trying

I just finished my first bottle of this supplement. I noticed my mood changing from very low/depressed to neutral/livable + almost no pms mood swings. Not sure if this is the herb that helped me or it’s just a holiday effect. Will keep taking this for another while, maybe with 1 pill per day.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Recently a few of my good friends have left the country and I felt very sad not having them around. Since taking this supplement help me to look at life on a brighter side.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021
2051

Good quality of product, great scent , good texture package to use and happy to have it one after this as backup since small size. Thanks iherb to provide benefit item to consumer. Tq

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

TL;DR: It works! Great price! I took a chance on "Hello Joy" when I was living in the USA and randomly saw it at Sprouts. After taking it for about 2 weeks I really noticed a difference, so I kept taking it. I felt a little more upbeat, more patient as a mom, and felt a general brighter outlook day to day. I wouldn't say this is like an anti-depressant, it's not on par with a pharmaceutical and I'm not trying to say that; just for feeling a run-down, burned-out kind of malaise it really helped. Fast forward to my move back home to Canada and I stopped taking it when I couldn't find it in local stores; I noticed the difference enough to seek it out online. And big bonus for us Canadians, it's not any more expensive here! hurrah! iHerb actually sells this at the same price as Sprouts, so I was pleasantly surprised about that and the nominal shipping cost didn't phase me a bit. It shipped remarkably fast too, another bonus. Other good things I've added to my routine along with this are Holy Basil (Tulsi) and a gelatinized Maca powder. Feeling top notch.

e2acd82b-65c7-4bce-9892-02eb3a1c767b
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I like the price. All of Himalaya's products are top notch.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great product!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It must make me feel at least ok it dose nothing