AU

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Had been struggling with period cycle, irregular period and pain my period cycle was around 45 days n im 35 years old after taking for 3 months now period cycle has returned to almost 32 days and when period cramps also it has helped so all in all its a great product

546f825b-26e9-4dfd-b7dd-a84550dd6ae7
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

when i stopped taking the pill many years ago my cycles were soo out of whack . like every 35 to 60 days. just wacky. and i got the worst period acne in the middle of my forehead whenever i was about to have my cycle start. just terrible. i came across this herb and decided to try it out and literally within 2 months my cycles because regular like every 26 to 29 days and the acne was completely gone. i was actually shocked and amazed. i actually stopped taling for a couple years and decide to restart it recently due to stress and fatigue, and a wacky cycle again. but that didnt start up again til i had not been taking this for about 2 years. it really does wonders.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I have been using shatavari powder since some time now and tried this recently. This is by far the best shatavari supplement I had. Easy on my PMS and package to carry and consume. Of course less hassle than taking in the powder form. The quality is good and the ingredients are even verified by my nutritionist.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I didn’t expect this to do much, as my periods are usually quite uncomfortable, but I would take some just before, during, and after my periods, and it seemed to help some of my more intense symptoms! It’s the only thing I added to my diet around my periods, so I’m pretty sure this is what does it, but I’m not so uncomfortable around my periods if I just make sure to take this around the time of my cycle. I feel less bloated, my stomach ache isn’t as bad, and the bleeding isn’t as intense. I will definitely keep purchasing this!

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This is the best pills I ever had. I could tell the excellent result within a month. My average period cycle is 35 days, even shorter or longer. It changes by month to month. However, the first month I have started taking this, it came in 31st day. And the second month was 30th days. I realized I don’t have PMS symptoms especially like irritation and acne. I can’t even wait for my period in this month!lol Always be aware for the potential side effects. Actually I had heavy headaches when I first took this supplement. It lasted 3 days so I stopped taking the pills and had a break from them. 1 or 2 weeks later, I started taking the pill again. BUT, I took only A HALF of the pill. You can easily break one pill into two pieces with your fingers. Just take the half at once instead of a whole pill. I kept them twice a day and gradually increased 3 and 4 times a day, which means 2 whole pills a day. Now my body has only good reaction from this supplement! I am about to open the 2nd bottle!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My blood test detected low oestrogen levels due to hormonal imbalances from the contraceptive pill. I stopped taking the pill and I was recommended to take shatavari as a herbal alternative. Took the recommended dose of 2 a day (1 in the morning before food and 1 at night before bed). My hormonal levels returned to normal within 3 months of continuous use!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I'm 50 years old and I start Shatavari and I don't have any hot flash at all. I'm taking 2/day but recently (6 weeks ago) started to take 3/day to see if it will do something about the irritability, so fare, not to many changes... but still no hot flash!!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Top quality as always. I use a lot of products from Himalaya and all of them are top quality. I used to buy a different brand that I can no longer get in Canada and then switched to this one and I am truly pleased. I use many of their products, bacopa, triphala, toothpaste etc . Love them all!

So far so good:) now I’m trying this instead of the one from “Organic India”. This one is easy to take since you just need take 2 tablets daily. But I feel a bit of irritable sometimes even though I take this…:/ maybe I will switch back to the Organic India’s. 1st Update: I haven’t finished this whole bottle, still taking it daily…what I feel is a bit of depression even though I’m taking it..I feel like it’s getting worse. 2nd update: I’ve been taking this for 1.5 months now. I think this finally showed my some effects now. My period cycle was 38days but now it’s 33days. I think it’s getting better but still I get depression right before getting a period though:/ still struggling with my PMS.

c8c2a750-afa2-4e91-bf0a-8e7babe639f4
0bbb0bc6-6bef-4a94-850b-130938cc1496
6729fc47-c14e-47c8-8d55-603a557bdab5
16040afe-d738-4f9e-8ca0-306ec02dd362
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

I have had strong menstrual cramps and irregular cycles for most of my life and the only thing that has ever really helped me was every day intense exercise and specifically running (which I recommend the latter to everyone!). However, when I was looking for natural remedies and herbs to help with my existing pain, I found information about Shatavari and its great benefits. And because I already love and use other Himalayan brand products, I was excited to see that they offered Shatavari tablets too and have been using them now for the past four months and can absolutely feel the difference. My cramps are not as painful and my cycle is a little more regular. Also, the directions say to take two a day (one in the morning and one in the evening) but I take only one in the morning and then while I am on my cycle, I will take two. So, I definitely recommend this product to others looking for a little more pain relief.