AU

Posted on Jul 4, 2022
Effective Stress Relief

Himalya Stress Care formula over a year ago for depression and anxiety. At first I took one capsule three times daily. Within a month I was able to reduce to twice daily and gradually was able to reduce the conventional medicine for anxiety that I had been prescribed by my physician. Today, 14 months later I continue to take one capsule daily and have stopped taking all conventional meds. I also continue to take other supplements for boosting the brain's ability to produce serotonin. I am free of anxiety and depression. I believe that this stress formula is effective.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I have taken many different formulas for stress relief, but this supplement has been better than any other. The Ayurvedic composition is gentle on my system and the benefits have been positive. I have seen improvement in loss of belly fat and I feel more positive and calm. These capsules have no taste and the ingredients have not upset my system in any way. I am on my second bottle and will continue to order this product.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I have a stressful business. There are days when I feel completely burnt out and if I don't nip it will turn into chronic stress. Take this for 3 days and I feel much better. Not sure if good long term. I find most of these stress supplements de-motivate me if I don't get off them soon.

Very happy with this product. It gets rid of the mild anxiety and nervousness that I get for no reason. For me, I feel a difference within an hour. I only take 1 at a time and they do not make me tired, just relaxed. I'll definitely be buying more.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

This was recommended by a medical practitioner due to its quality and it surprisingly works. It benefits by calming nerves and since it's all natural ingredients, you can adjust dosage to your own needs. 2 in the morning often is fine, or on a particularly stressful day, take a few more at night to help you relax. No negative side effects or reactions, not hard on sensitive stomach, and overall very good. I have it on regular order so we never run out. Standard pill size, so not difficult to swallow.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Amazing product! I have tried a lot of calming products on the market but this is my favourite! Just finished my 3rd large bottle. The list of ingredients is impressive! You should start feeling results in few days after taking. For this price and high quality you can't go wrong!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

The ingredients are so rich and serve so many different purposes. I take it first day in the morning and before I go to bed. It keeps me energized throughout the day, relaxed and gives me quality sleep. Have no concerning side effects at this time. I highly recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love it. There are very few supplements you take and feel some impact right away, and this is one of them. Calming but not tiring, great quality, no taste. Good dosage. I've also noticed some aphrodisiac effects, so maybe it has some hidden benefits in its vast list of ingredients (;

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I was taking Motherswort for anxiety but then I was introduced to this supplement and now I make sure I always have them on me. They have a very calming effect. I wont leave home without em.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022