AU

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I use turmeric everywhere for the immune system and brain health. I love Himalaya but I think Turmeric in capsules is a good alternative for busy and reach people. At the moment I use organic Turmeric powder and have found it is much cheaper and more beneficial. For the cold and flu season, I highly recommend Golden paste: 1cup of turmeric boil 3-5mins with 2 cups of water, add 1-3 teaspoon of black pepper and 1/2cup of coconut oil. Keep in a glass jar in a fridge. 1/4-1 teaspoon to be taken twice a day, start with small. The black pepper and coconut oil boost the bioavailability of curcumin by up to 2000% and the 1/4 teaspoon of golden paste = 1 capsule of curcumin. Google Golden paste for the full recipe and its benefits. Be healthy!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I used turmeric to support my body fight the inflammation. I don't really like the taste of turmeric itself so I found it better to take it orally as a supplement.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Turmeric is very beneficial for the body. I started to receive with pleasure, I feel very good. After I finish the box I will order another one. I recommend it to everyone.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I have gluten intolerance, and this one help me quite a lot to minimize the inflammation. I take it two capsules after breakfast every day and now after a month I can tell that I get positive result from this product.

Posted on Sep 20, 2020

My husband and I have been taking regularly for a couple of weeks and have really noticed the benefits. Inflammations and aches and pains have subsided, no more bloated feelings, improved circulation. I sent some to my Mother in law as well and she has noticed improvements in her joint pains from arthritis. We’re now recommending to all of our friends!

d6bc9db8-8294-469f-bc51-fde6601db41c
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great for inflammation and joint pain. Best product I’ve found for back and all over pain.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

best quality ingredient curcumin is found in turmeric which is benefit- good for healthier heart and good antibacterial, inflammation and antioxidant, joints strength.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

it is very usegul and nice product....we must use this product....

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.