AU

Posted on May 26, 2022
Goooood!

I usually buy the 340g because it’s cheaper than 680g. But now I think they are being notified this error and marked up the 340g one. So I shifted to 680g from now.

982d5776-02ca-4d43-8091-f84d308fd371
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I’ve been using this salt for any years and quality and consistency haven’t changed. Great product doesn’t spoil over time with mositure absorption.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Good deal and arrived on time and intact, I use this a couple times a week which help me with hay fever. It also helped to get rid of unwanted mucus when I had Covid.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

It’s ultimately the salt content in the saline that really gives hypertonic solution a leg up in terms of healing properties. So in case of infections pay attention to the correct salt dosage.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The best item I purchased! I had swollen face every morning and runny nose/allergy but after rinsing with this salt i feel so much better. Super effective

Posted on May 8, 2022

large bag makes this bulk buy great value for money. if you have multiple users in your household this is a convenient way to save both waste and money. inclydedmeasuring spoon very handy.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover that using a neti pot with this salt truly helped to clear my sinuses. I have bought more of this product and can recommend its use.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Always use this stuff now in my Neti as its super clean and dissolves quickly with no residues. I did try switching back to other types of salt, but found that many leave small mineral residues and also don't fully dissolve properly.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I used to buy this in local stores and I’m happy that I can find this on sale in iherb with a even more reasonable price while there are promotions . I love this product and this can be used as a cold & flu remedy.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Very happy with this product. Use it as a cold and flu preventative with another product. Also very helpful when I have headaches from sinus allergies.