AU

Posted on Jul 3, 2022
Moisturizing & effective

This little container's creamy contents go a long way! I like that this rich eye cream is unscented. As a 55+ year old woman, I've begun to have small wrinkles around my eyes. Using this product before bedtime has made a noticeable improvement in my skin's smoothness.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have only been using this for about a week and so far there's not much change in the puffiness around my eyes, maybe a little? But it definitely leaves my eye area feeling very moisturated and it's a nice texture. Maybe I need to be a bit more patient to see results.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I really like this eye cream. It's light, hydrating and leaves my skin soft and smooth. It doesn't do much for dark circles but it still leaves a nice feeling around the eyes. The package is a good size and since you only need a tiny amount the eye creme will last forever. It also has no scent. The only reason I won't give it 5 stars is because if you get the product in your eyes, it will sting. Other than that it's a good eye creme and I would definitely recommend it!

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I love this eye cream! It’s similar to the khiels avocado eye cream but it wasn’t working for me. But this one is amazing!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Its a bit heavy , but it moisturized the under eye area . So far i liked it cause it helped with my eczema around the eyes

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It is quite thick, but so rich in ingredients. My skin absorbs it immediately and looks better. It is ok to use makeup after applying the cream.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Nice texture to this eye cream, no scent to it. What I love about it, its contents are in a glass jar. Excellent quality that's in the ingredient list. Very moisturizing to the eye area.Thumbs up for me.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I bought this because I use vitamin K against dark circles and was hoping that vitamin K and arnica in an eye cream would be even better. This cream did not help me at all and it’s not moisturizing enough for me either. The jar is just sitting there in a shelf, since it’s not helping me with any of my concerns. Might be good for someone needing a light moisturizer for eyes. No fragrances. A bit expensive for the small size.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I absolutely love this cream. The size is definitely a bargain and I do see the benefit on wrinkles. It superbly moisturzing. I love that it's fragrance free as it is goodd for sensitive skin. The texture is so creamy but yet absorb well. Remind me of Khiels avocado cream but for a way cheaper price and personnally I think the composition seems better.