AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I have used this product for over 2 years and is the only deoderant I love. Its natural plus reasonably priced Smell is natural and not overpowering

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Only natural deodorant that works for me! No BO, not sticky, and very nuetral herb smell. I need to stock up if it ever stops being made!

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Unfortunately didn’t stop my underarms from unwanted smell and I’m do. Or need a lot to stop it so not good product for me. I did try lavender as well a bit better but not good so won’t order more.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I used the deodorant for about a month. The smell is nice but it does not manage to block the smell of sweat even if no activity is done. After a running workout did not help at all.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Not so sure this does anything.... It's not that effective. It feels kinda sticky. I feel like I sweat more with it than without it.... The smell is kind of citrus-y

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I’ll try this i think its good I tried it I really like it

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I have extremely sensitive skin and this deodorant is excellent. The scent is really refreshing

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

America is responsible for quality! Excellent women's ball deodorant.

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I like this brand, it works well and is a more natural formula, decently priced here at 5.59, at the natural food store locally I can no longer find it.