AU

4.5
Based on 3,296 Ratings
2,341
Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Excellent- Real honey and milk inside! READ BELLOW!

The quality, taste and ingredients are top! I'm a fit girl but even if I'm on diet take these candies if I want some sweets. The smell is perfect and the composition as well. It's a great treat for your throat for winter time when you feel a bit of pain there, just eat one drop and you will see the pain will disappear. The size of the package is small so you can carry it with you anywhere. Recommend! THUMBS UP if you like my review!

3e6a8bef-676b-4e8a-9e83-58bcdba45809
Posted on Sep 4, 2022
14,147

I absolutely love Honees milk and honey filled drops! They are the perfect treat for when I'm feeling stressed or need a little pick-me-up. The milk and honey combination is so soothing and the taste is just incredible. I highly recommend these to anyone looking for a delicious and healthy snack option!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

This is pure candy sugar/honey but it’s also delicious and satisfying. I wish they were not so expensive. The price is a bit too high to buy as often as I’d like to have them. They smell like honey with a slight milk flavor, and they are not too hard but not too sticky. Don’t forget to brush your teeth after!

4208c817-04ec-4384-a13f-b9dac1c2fd67
017fd9a1-99ec-46fc-a4e2-f2cbebeabe02
Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I absolutely fell in love with the taste of these! These reminded me of Werther’s Originals, only that these have a honey filled centre and not as sweet! I also bought the Lemon and Honey one, and that works very well for my itchy and sore throat! Will definitely be repurchasing more of these!

976090c1-5304-415b-b33c-9337ae6669a6
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
1,788

Just plain candy, good quality. Yes, you can really feel the honey drop in your mouth if you are patient enough to suck slowly. Good taste and smell, but I'm not convinced it would help with a sore throat, at least not as much as similar candies from other brands. However, the advantage of honey is that it is an antiseptic. I got a bargain and at this price, I recommend.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

(Please like my comment for coins haha, thank you!) I have severe anxiety and throw up a lot in a day with or without food. I have a very sore throat everyday and this candy makes me feel so good! It's sweet, which makes me instantly happier and with a nice milky taste! I can't wait to try more variants of this candy!

Posted on May 6, 2022

A product I add to each order. they taste great, helping a bit in case of sore throat. The package is good- each candy packed separately. It is sweet but no too much, and size is perfect if you need to eat something sweet in the middle of the day.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022
10,794

Very good drug! Helps and improves health! Benefits for the whole body! The packaging is strong and whole! The taste is neutral! Thank you! I will order more!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022