AU

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I've been buying these for my kids for three years now, they are great to have on the go as two crackers come in one little packet (24 crackers total per box but 2 crackers in each individual package). They dissolve nicely in the mouth and are easy for a sitting baby to hold. They taste ever so slightly sweet due to the fruit juice.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Using this brand since my daughter was 6 months old now she’s 7 years and I’m using it for my little baby boy. I like how it’s made of a very good ingredients and all the babies loves the taste and off course there’s a good benefit I took a veggie and rice flavor 👍🏻👍🏻

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

My baby daughter who just turned 1 year old loves these rice rusks. They have an original neutral flavor, but they're the perfect texture. My daughter loves the initial crunch as she bites down on it with her front teeth (she only has 8 teeth), yet it is easy for her to chew up in the back with her gums. The rusk seems to soften enough not to be a choking hazard. I love that it has minimal ingredients and no added flavors, only apple juice as flavoring. We love this snack for our baby and we will be purchasing more!

Easy to eat for sitting babies. Good for babies over 7 months old. Good flavor combination. Light flavor on the rice crackers. Size is a good portion serving - 2 crackers inside individual packages. Organic healthy version compared to other brands. Give once a day to baby during snack time for a happy baby.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I got original rice rusks. I think this is healthier choice for my baby. Size is great for holding by herself and it has two rusks in one package.

430bd26f-062e-40d9-9fe1-1adf38135fb8
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My baby loves gnawing on this. He’ll for the rice husks during snacks and it’s quick and convenient for parents to keep the kids busy

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

I loved it, the taste is mild and my baby doesn't like super sweet snacks so it's good . good quality. each packed individually so it's convenient to carry in the bag as a snack