AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022
Good

The quality is alright I guess. It was certainly an okay product as I bought it to try out the ingredients. However, I don't think I will purchase it in its original al price since I feel like it wasn't as good as the other digestive enzyme I've tried.

Pleasant kiwi taste. Very easy to open the capsule. I usually take 2 cap with high-fibre vegetables and legumes. My stools were quite hard at times, now become softened. Effect is visible. Bacillus subtilis helps boost immune activity and protect our body from pathogens. Not easy to get this probiotic from food. Natto contains bacillus subtilis, as far as I know, but not many people like its weird taste. That's why happy to get this blend of enzymes and probiotics, so convenient.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Wow do these work great for constipation! I suffer from that frequently and as long as I remember to take one a day, I have zero problems. I feel great with these and I felt the difference in a matter of days. I just wish they weren’t so expensive, because I never want to be without them. No side effects either.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Perfect mix of pre- and probiotica supporting digestion. I take one capsule two times and my overall gut health is improving!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

great order! fully corresponds to the description!

Posted on Aug 25, 2020

After taking 2 caps at night and 2 the next morning, the afternoon saw a bowel movement, and this after 4 or 5 days without one. I am very happy with it.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

good for me

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

very good for constipation

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

didn't notice any improvment effect in intestinal transit

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Hay stick breaks down food components in the intestines, saturates our body with sugars and amino acids. In addition, as part of the physiological intestinal microflora, it synthesizes a number of B vitamins. Moreover, many of the amino acids formed during the decomposition of proteins under the action of proteolytic enzymes are indispensable for us. And the bacterium promotes rejuvenation. The essence of the rejuvenating effect is that in the course of life, hay bacilli release nitric oxide, NO. This compound enters tissue cells and optimizes metabolic processes. Hay stick suppresses pathogenic intestinal microflora. At the same time, it strengthens the immune system, and increases antiviral and antibacterial protection at the level of the whole organism. The influence of Bacillus subtilis on the course of the wound process is noteworthy. It acidifies the tissue environment, and thus makes it difficult for pathogenic microbes to multiply. Also, these enzymes help digest fiber, for which a person does not have their own enzymes in the intestines.