AU

Based on 2,007 Ratings
1,706
enl
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I have tried a lot of digestive enzymes but this has the perfect dosage and it does not interact with histamine issues like other enzymes usually do for me. No taste at all, gentle on the stomach. I take two capsules with each meal and often when I go too much with food I take four. It helps a lot with my Hashimoto problems.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I had a very low level of level in my stomach, so I was not doubt and did not get the correct meal. I started to replenish with gastric acid, and it helped it. There were still thin hair and weak nails. Her digestive enzymes and hair and nails have been added significantly. I tried a cheaper brand, and it gets worse, so it works for me, so it will change again and keep using your product. thank you!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

If you suffer from any form of gut issues this is a MUST for the medicine cabinet. This product has saved my gut (and my families) more than once. I have a gluten intolerance and occasionally get 'glutened' accidentally. When I do, I reach for this product and my tummy pains go away after only 15-20 mins. Brilliant product I wouldn't be without.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I love it, but if you suffer from low elastase or low stomach acid please consider supplementing with Betaine HCL also. If have Hashimoto's and cannot take betaine HCl than take bitter for digestive. Trienza is very good quality. The ingredients do not cause histamine issues at all, have no taste, good in size, and are gentle on the gut. The enzymes do the job. Also, they help with biofilms and headaches.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,070

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Posted on Dec 5, 2022

I ordered for my daughter of 3 years. I have to say it works well. The taste is not so pleasant but it is really a good product which helps to digest better

c16cd3b6-383d-4b96-92a2-ad555d095bdb
cb085e04-bd5f-4ba6-8d65-17ebe43a026f
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

My preferred enzymes! They help my son digest his food. Very high quality. Only the price is very high and that’s a drawback but the quality is great!