AU

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more. I recommend to buy!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This tea works. Taste good and it will make you go to the bathroom. I mix this tea with a Pomogranate tea and the combinations is very sweet.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I liked the product. Good composition. Convenient packaging. Liked the result

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

This tea really helps especially you overloaded your stomach . Best drink as last tea of the day, make sure after drinking follow up with full glass of water. On next day its kicking your stomach and voila👏🏻 All toxins inside is flushing . Tips : Be responsible to drink more water in a day and see how it worked more in your stomach ❤️

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good Flavor Been using for a long time and like the results

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

good quality and ingredients are all natural, taste ok, helps in flushing my stomach everyday

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This tea not work for me, and i drink only 2 days and let see the results

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Great product! Fully corresponds to the description!