AU

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 21, 2022
Großartig!

I ordered this tea on the recommendation of a friend. She said that she saves herself with this tea when she travels, as new food causes problems with going to the toilet. I drank this tea 3 times, I drink it before going to bed and the next morning a good result.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

This Tea is amazing. Hyleys Tea is one of the best & favorite brands that are really effective & affordable. I have tried other flavors of the same brand before & all were delicious and effective. Highly recommend 👍

d6a6bf48-caa8-463e-8c3d-a28d58dd8703
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

3f09ab51-7630-43bc-8c72-b1525ec72225
Posted on Jun 14, 2021

There used to be diet teas in iherb but I don't see it here anymore. I gave it a try to this one but it doesnt give dramatic effects as the other one. You should take this tea at least twice a day to go to the toilet the next day. However this tea seems healthier because it acts very smoothly without any pain. :)

f0302192-91d9-4a58-b949-315b82999b1a
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Those who have constibation will help alot with out stomach pain and taste very nice

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Keeps me regular but must not be used daily only when backed up.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

good quality and ingredients are all natural, taste ok, helps in flushing my stomach everyday

Posted on May 30, 2022

Another tea which I tried, was effective. The packaging is good, has a nice taste, not overwhelming. I take this after a heavy meal.

Posted on Dec 13, 2020

Totally happy and satisfied with the tea i ordered, and there was never a problem with ith shipping as well. I would definited order again soon, Thank you iHerb!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Works not the best flavor but great price and quick shipping I love iherb for all my beauty and vitamin needs