AU

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I haven't tried any products from this brand before, but I really liked them. I especially enjoyed the mask. My skin was silky smooth after using it. All of the products has a nice light scent, and they are not stripping to the skin.

iYamsi
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I bought this for my sister who has oily sensitive skin and it produced her a reaction. Her skin got very red after using the mask, probably we'll try again later but not so sure.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The set form 3 piece for your skin🤷‍♀️🥲❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love everything in this brand

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

The cleanser is really stripping but I like the mask

fb805ee5-1911-4637-9f3a-1ac4242aae8c
Posted on May 30, 2021

So nice

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

One of the best products that I used for oily skin, as I noticed that the grains completely disappeared, and to be honest, I advise everyone to buy the set, and the only thing that I did not like is the small size of the products

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet for oily skin, it dries up grains and fats. So, there is a lotion, a small mask, and a serum, but it looks cute.

Betsaida
Posted on Aug 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

These kits are the best to be able to try several products of a brand, the cleanser and the mask have a very pleasant aroma, I love the serum, I already have it in a large size and I recommend it.