Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Fig Cleansing Balm, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This is my third time purchasing this oil cleanser. I love how cleanly it rinses off with a gentle cleanser. It does have fragrance if that’s something you’re allergic to, but it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. It’s great for removing sunscreen, but you may have to go over any waterproof or tube mascara twice.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I have recently started using cleansing balms - more so than I have in the past. This balm is one of my more recent purchases and I love it. It melts easily into the skin and washes away all of my makeup without leaving an oily residue. It has a soft scent so it doesn't trigger my migraines. I use this as my first step in double cleansing on days when I feel like my skin has been exposed to external elements and heavy makeup products. It doesn't dry out my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing this!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I don't use makeup but I wanted to get a cleansing balm for those times when I use very heavy sunscreen, and this is just amazing! I've had my eye on it for a long time and I was finally able to nag it at a good price during the 25th anniversary sale. I love how it goes on so smoothly on your face and breaks up everything and then it turns into a milk when in contact with water. It leaves your skin clean without it feeling dry. You could probably leave it at that, but I follow up with a foaming cleanser afterwards. Also I was surprised at how big the jar is! It will definitely last a long time, even if you use regularly. Def worth it. If this review helped you, please leave a like! Cheers ~ 🌹

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

I’m obsessed with cleansing balms and obsessed with figs so I had to give it a try. Doesn’t smell like figs to me but it doesn’t bother me.. the balm melts into nice oil and emulsifies very good, rinsing all my makeup and sunscreen. No irritation or burning

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I used this as a make up remover and as the first step of double cleansing. It’s good, can remove waterproof eye makeup quite well. It has a nice fruity scent. Melt easily once massage gently into the skin. It didn’t cause me any breakout so far, since I have oily combination skin.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I loved this cleansing balm. It’s very light and the scent was beautiful. It lathers nicely and washes off clean. The inside compartment is much smaller than the outside and the price is far too high for the volume. I wanted to try it since I appreciate I’m From products but I can’t bring myself to repurchasing this.

Posted on May 3, 2022

After reading so many good reviews, I decided to give it a try. I'm using it in my double cleansing routine as a first step. The scent of this balm is light and pleasant, the texture is lush - just melts into the skin and as you rub in, effective in getting the makeup or sunscreen out .Doesn't leave you with an oil, greasy feeling after being washed off and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. But there is a downside about the composition of this product, beside the nice ingredients of this cleansing balm, it contain microplastic as well.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

it was quite good, in my opinion maybe there's too much hype about this cleansing balm. even though it is parfumed it does smell nice, and the packing is very nice, but it stings my eyes a little and also sometimes it doesn't clean all the makeup and I have some mascara left

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

One of the best makeup removing balms on the market. This is as good as the Farmacy cleansing balm. It has a delicate scent, and glide son skin very smoothly. Great to give your face a little massage while youre removing the makeup too

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

First of all the packaging is very aesthetically pleasing. I use this product almost every day at night and I've seen the benefits it doesn't strip my skin it's gentle and good for sensitive skin. Would buy again.