Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Pear Soothing Pad, 60 Pads, 4.22 fl oz (125 ml) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Just super! These pads are so moisturizing and gentle, even on my sensitive skin with seborrheic dermatitis. I am now in my early 30s age so I need this kind of product, especially since I am often too lazy to reapply moisturizer. Package: I thought it would be glass, but the container is a pretty beige plastic. Light and looks nice--I am planning on reusing it to store cut-up Stridex pads. Size: The pads themselves are unbleached cotton and consequently have a few natural flecks. They're good for light exfoliation and each pad has just the right amount of serum for my face and neck. Performance: Very moisturizing and light in texture. I noticed my skin became hydrated and soft after using this 2x a day. Scent: Light pear scent. If you've eaten big round pears like century or Korean pears, it smells just like that. Pleasant and relaxing. I will definitely rebuy!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Very hydrating perfect for a quick toner in winter! Size of cotton pad are big and very soft. Have only been using this since it arrived! Doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin, gently exfoliates and moisturises my skin! Highly recommend

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Soothing and calming, love using it first thing in the morning instead of cleansing when my skin is feeling sensitive or when I get home from work to remove makeup and refresh my skin

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

very hydrating and convenient to use

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Soothing and calming and easy to use

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Soothes my skin

Posted on May 31, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

Good quality. There is enough essence on the pad, so my face feels soft and moisturizes for a long time even after wiping my skin. So, after wiping it, turn it over and put it on the driest part. The packaging is meticulous, so there is no problem with shipping. Compared to other products in the same class, the price is low compared to the quality.

Betsaida
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

The pads come very well soaked in essence, they leave the skin very well hydrated and calm, the aroma is very pleasant and they do not leave a greasy or sticky feeling after use.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked it! Well impregnated pads moisturize, soothe, do not leave a sticky and greasy layer. Suitable for sensitive skin

b9fbe938-9314-46c4-bb62-f03d54718419
a20e63da-75d3-4279-a4d4-2851710e8ba8
a14ca34e-d255-49ed-97fc-339bc8d62ff9
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The skin is not very moisturized, but I was able to use it on sensitive skin without any problems. I used to put the pad on my skin for a while to sink the hot flashes. Good for refreshing.