Page 1 - Reviews - I'm From, Vitamin Fruit Serum, 1.01 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
AU

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I use this serum before sunscreen for whenever I go out. It has soursop scent, which I really like. Also, I'm totally in love with I'm From package - look so luxurious, but the brand itself is not too luxurious compared to other brands in Korea or in the world, I would say. I'm amazed with the quality of the ingredients and their benefits in total. Totally supporting I'm From to come up with more high-quality products like this.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

It's a very nice serum which is full of antioxidants! Very aesthetically pleasing packaging and at the same time good quality ingredients, this is why I love this brand. It's only 30 ml but I think it's worth it. It has no artificial scent which I like because it's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on May 27, 2022

The texture is runny, more like an essence than a serum, and it leaves the skin a bit sticky. I don't like the scent, kind of reminds me of the scent of rubbing alcohol. But the scent doesn't linger. Seems gentle, and i like that it comes in a glass bottle.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I really like this serum. It’s not greasy, light scented, absorbs very well (I have normal skin). It will suit most types of skin. I use it in the mornings after toner and cover it with day cream. The ingredients are great - including an amazing fruit & plants extracts cocktail, as well as Niacinamide (perfect for improving skin elasticity, pores reduce and sebum control), Vit E.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A pleasant serum with light or almost non-scented. Lightweight, fast absorbed. Consistency is gel-like, in translucent beige color. It doesn’t do much for skin brightening but definitely sits well under sunscreen and gives a bit of the healthy glow.

a24d0cec-4c89-4465-a08e-4aec5c29c770
b43aab1c-cb81-417e-be3a-e5ebce534cd4
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

first impression: fast absorbing, does not leave any sticky residue!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Nice cool gel feeling. I love seabuckthorn and this may be good as a vitamin C booster also as an extra moisture kick.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Super!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Korean skin care products are my favourites, this particular brand has very good reviews on youtube, but I haven't seen this specific product before. I have relied on ingredients and reviews from other buyers for texture and consistency as I have combination skin. I will try it and later I will update my review.

2d04eb21-a5bd-4a9c-a87a-e99c81e94807
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love sea buckthorn in facial skin care. It has softening, toning, moisturizing and healing properties, perfectly eliminates dryness and flaking, improves skin elasticity and firmness. Sea buckthorn is famous for its high content of vitamin C in its fruits, which turns dull gray skin into a radiant one. I'm From vitamin serum contains 74% sea buckthorn fruit extract + many other useful extracts and vitamins. I like to use it at night. I put it on my wet face after the tonic, after the serum I definitely need a moisturizer cream and go to bed. The serum is absorbed without residue, leaving no film. The cream under it does not roll down. I have enough hydration and nutrition. In the morning I have a fresh, well-groomed face! It can be seen directly that the rich vitamin composition has only a positive effect, the face after a couple of weeks of daily use becomes fresher, the skin tone is more even. In general, the skin looks healthier and clearer.