AU

Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Great Pore Mask

This is an awesome mask. The packaging is great as when you open up the mask it actually unfolds easily. The facial cutouts are also a plus as they are normal and lets face it some are not so great. I can't stand it when the eye holes are so small and nose and lip area are large. I will continue to get these masks as they are great for your pores.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time. That often means that I use them while washing dishes!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landside, No escape from reality Open your eyes, Look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy, Because I'm easy come, easy go, Little high, little low, Any way the wind blows doesn't really matter to Me, to me Mamaaa, Just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, Now he's dead Mamaaa, life had just begun, But now I've gone and thrown it all away Mama, oooh, Didn't mean to make you cry, If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters Too late, my time has come, Sends shivers down my spine, body's aching all The time Goodbye, everybody, I've got to go, Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth Mama, oooh I don't want to die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all. I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouch, Scaramouch, will you do the Fandango! Thunderbolts and lightning, very, very frightening me Galileo, Galileo Galileo, Galileo Galileo, Figaro - magnificoo I'm just a poor boy nobody loves me He's just a poor boy from a poor family, Spare him his life from this monstrosity Easy come, easy go, will you let me go Bismillah! No, we will not let you go (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go (Let him go!) Bismillah! We will not let you go (Let me go) Will not let you go (Let me go)(Never) Never let you go (Let me go) (Never) let you go (Let me go) Ah No, no, no, no, no, no, no Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia, let me go Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, For meee So you think you can stop me and spit in my eye So you think you can love me and leave me to die Oh, baby, can't do this to me, baby, Just gotta get out, just gotta get right outta here Nothing really matters, Anyone can see, Nothing really matters, Nothing really matters to me Any way the wind blows...scent lemon use good quality size small age package good benefits the skin composition frequency sensitivity moisturizer gentle

91006ac1-ccc3-4fd6-b546-a3a87a516e47
18fdfb54-8bea-4be5-8d70-9c67db99d39b
f3dc7b07-8b5a-4513-b280-e0ac06fea154
e2a79e22-2b31-4501-90b3-71f8fb35062e
64216501-fe38-42c7-860c-40f4dd6d1a90
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

‏ High Quality, scent Beautiful,use for Everyone, Very Nice ‏I like that it is easy and simple ‏I like that it is flexible ‏Brilliant and cheerful product ‏Affordable product ‏Its price is cheap

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love these masks; especially when you can get them for $1! My teenage daughter and I both use them; we have sensitive skin but these do not bother us and they are fun to use and smell good.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I love all the face packs that Iherb sell, and they make lovely little stocking filler presents. At such a cheap Try It Price, you can't go wrong!

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

good quality and ingredients. perfected size to use and well packed pakage. I hope I will get good results soon

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Trial product. Moisturizing and good to use on sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

great mask i love it,i pur it in night