AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Sheet masks are a lovely treat for the skin. The size might not be a perfect fit, but they can be adjusted somewhat. The quality is generally good, and they usually don’t have a strong scent. I like to use them two or three times a week, if I can make the time.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

A gentle moisturizing mask infused with quality ingredients particularly benefits dry or sensitive skin; has a pleasant scent, is easy to use and is packaged in an small size satchet. Composition of ingredients are suited to any age; product well suited for frequent use by any age for maximum hydration.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

The beauty mask was very easy to open and smooth over my face. It has a serum that moisturizes. After 20 minutes I removed the mask and rubbed the serum into my skin. My face was glowing. I would use again.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love these sheet mask. really good value for money and the price is good. I love the feel of them on my skin and they are a lot nicer than other brands. I will try the entire range since it is so affordable.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I really liked using this! First, I prefer masks like this one that peel off because you can instantly feel it working on your skin.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These packet face masks are always good. So many different ones, and I have bought quite a few. They are ideal stocking fillers, as well as for myself to use. Good quantity in pack covers all your face, and neck. Excellent value at the Try It rate.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Don't see anything special here, dark circles under eyes the same, for example, does have a moisturizing effect and quite clean ingredients as far as I can tell.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Am in love with this mask, every 2 weeks am buying many from those!!!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Cute packaging, and beautiful smell. I have used it only once but i liked it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Great way to pamper yourself, moisturizing and pleasant on the face