AU

Rosy
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I've bought these sponge cloths as they are compostable and their price is ok too compared to my local store prices. The sponge is very absorbent just like it says and I like that it's not too thick and dries quickly after I squeeze it. What I like most so far, is that it does not stink after many uses.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I find that these sponge clothes are very good. I bought them a few years ago and I'm just now getting around to having to replace them. I use them in my bathroom and work very well. They are very durable and easy to clean my tub and other area's.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I use these all the time for so many purposes- kitchen, bathroom, dusting everyone, etc They really wring dry which helps to keep them fresh for longer. Also, they do now come in a cardboard packaging and not the plastic if that is a factor for you. This makes them more eco friendly as you can recycle/compost the package.

Less cleanser is used when I use this sponge cloth. It absorbs water well and countertop is perfectly cleaned. Like it can be washable and environmental friendly. Will buy again.

39b2e5db-4534-4372-9ced-5070ee6c73f2
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

At first, I was a little skeptical about these towels, but they are simply my best buy ever from IHERB. Try and find out for yourself

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love these sponge cloths - I use them every day and it doesn't harm the environment compared to the ones I used to get before. I got these for my whole family.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The best sponge cloth in the market. There’s lots of brand in the market but it definitely the best! Great absorption and quick dry!

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

its water absorbing power is superb and it is also easy to clean and hang dry, saved the hassle a lot to clean the cleaning clothe.

Posted on May 15, 2022

I love that they changed the plastic package to a carton one. Also these are very durable, I've been using them for years now.

Posted on May 1, 2022

This sponge is really good when I opened it it was like a rock but once I start cleaning the dishwashing water with it like magic it suction the water like a thirsty elephant.