AU

Posted on May 6, 2022

The If You Care Muffin Cases are an environmentally friendly alternative to your usual muffin cases. They are made from a similar paper as our Baking Parchment but have been formed into a perfect 'cup' shape that will fit in a standard muffin/cupcake tin. These can be used for both sweet and savoury bakes

e6fac343-097d-48f1-a9fc-26bfffec059f
Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I will only use these baking cups from now on! So many other brands are hard to seperate the cups, are thin and easily ripped, but these are PERFECT! Love the fact it’s an earth conscious brand too, and the natural colour gives a rustic look to my baking!

d0fa5c83-2af1-417a-97fa-91e89f9e68a6
Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I just bought one box to try with my baking and I love them! I would definitely stock up on these. They give the finished product a very natural look and they're very easy to peel off. That's particularly what got me, no struggle and no lengthy time to peel off the paper before you jump into the tasty treats 😁 Buy, buy, buy... just leave enough stock for my purchases too.

50588a85-c1bd-4618-a16c-ef3605668020
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

These are the only type of baking cup I use for muffins and cupcakes. I was seeking something that was unbleached and these fit that bill. As a bonus, they very rarely stick to the baked item, so are easy to peel off without causing a mess. I shall continue to purchase them and highly recommend them.

i haven't tried them yet but they look good and they come in three sizes. also they look more square than circle for some reason. still very good though. will update once i try them.

16c76535-3590-4812-8cd9-084f03a72663
1a17f64a-3f5a-4e5d-8b71-472405c184df
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I've been using these baking cups for about 10 years. These are the absolute best. Anytime I have run out and had to buy another brand in the meantime, I have been disappointed. My muffins never stick to these, unlike with other papers that half my muffin is stuck to the liner. I like this brand and feel good about them being unbleached. Perfect size for regular or large size muffin tins.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

These were a little flimsy and rolled around a lot in the muffin pan I was using... they were also not big enough for my pan, which I thought was an average size, but these didn't come to the top. I do like that they're good for the environment though, and they make cleanup easy, so that was nice too. Not the prettiest, but worth it for the environment.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These are great for baking instead of using the normal tinfoil ones. Also nice to use instead of using reusable silicone ones if you’re baking for a party.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

These work perfectly as baking cups. I love the brands Parchment paper and these are easy and perfect for muffins and baked goods I would repurchase for sure.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I laways bake for my kiddos, so it is important for me that that baking cups aren't toxic. the price is good and the quality is excellent. highly reccomend.