AU

Posted on May 12, 2022

This is my fourth bottle since I first bought it in South Korea. I have Rosacea and quite sensitive skin. This works very gentle on my skin! It's thicker in texture than the regular toner but more fluid than moisturizers. It's light weight but quite moisturizing to use as a moisturizer during the summer months!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I was waiting for it for a while to be back in stock. the composition is almost wattery with a bit milky texture. its supposed to remove redeness. It will take time to examine but its very soothing essense and moisturize very well. it will be good for sensetive skin even if not reducing redness. the size is HUGE! it has a bit of fragrance but very pleasant one, spa like.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have extremely sensitive skin and lately due to weather change my skin has been acting up with redness and itchiness. I wanted something to soothe my skin as well as building a stronger skin barrier. I gave this a try and for about a week my skin felt so much better and stronger. I love that it has such a lightweight feel to the skin, almost like a milky emulsion that absorbs nicely without any tacky feel. Will definitely buy it again!

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I'm in my 40s and have dry sensitive skin with rosacea, so I need redness relief! I use this before the Ceramide Ato Concentrate Cream and it adds an extra layer of moisture. The texture is between a serum and a light lotion, which I can easily apply with my fingertips. I started using it during the dry fall/winter season and my irritation has reduced, I usually flare up during this transition as my skin adjusts to dry heat. So glad I decided to try the Illyoon line.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Amazing results, moisturizes sensitive skin texture and helps a lot with redness especially in hot seasons. Good amount of product and size, packaged Nicely which makes it easy to use. Product has a liquid composition which Gives a Youthful skin result. Improves the quality of the skin. Has lots of Benefits. Can be used for any age. Has no scent

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I really like this one, is very humectant, is like a milk consistency (even the colour), it leaves a soft skin and smooth. It dries out quickly and dosent have any sticky feeling as some essences/tonner can have. Size is good, I think Is going to last long time. It has a mild scent which it doesn’t bother me, I quite like it. To soon to talk about redness reduction, but I have sensitive skin and I put right after the double cleansing and It was great.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This essence is like a viscous toner or very watery serum/ampoule. It has a perfect balance of hydration and oil. During the winter, I'd probably layer another serum or ampoule on top, before moisturizer. During the summer, right now, this with just a moisturizer is enough for my combo skin. It is lightly fragranced but nothing overpowering. It does help calm my irritated skin at the end of the day, eapecially after makeup.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is really awesome product as all products from this brand I tried so far. It has texture of gentle milk that spread and absorbs well and leave your skin silky soft -- I never understood what people mean y by silky soft in skin care but this thing does it. I also notice less irritation and redness, it is perfect if you are using retinol, vitamine C or other advance product. It moisturized well that in summer it can be used as only moisturizer. It is like a great mix of serum and moisturize. I will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

my skin love it ! very soothing and calm my dry and redness skin so well . very generous side and i think will last me quite something . i love all illiyoon products

10e54334-04f1-49e8-aff0-5c599113ebe0
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Recently my skin has become very sensitive so I needed something to calm my skin. I’ve heard about the brand and some positive reviews and I’m very glad I’ve tried it. Very nice and definitely noticing less irritations and redness…