AU

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

very good and quality and suitable price ,com with a nice package very good for hair . Seduce your tresses with this super-creamy conditioner for a splendidly silky reward. Infused with Pure Organic Coconut Oil, your hair will be relieved of dryness and smell beyond amazing. HOW TO USE Massage in to damp hair for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.

d53ab19e-47ed-4183-868e-fd041f3c2324
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Our local conditioner also cost as much. Anyway I like the conditioner because of the scent ... lovely scent and the fact that my hair is less frizzy now. For a 500ml package size, its really worth the value. The quality of the shampoo is 95% from natural resource, ie a vegan shampoo. Expiry date is 2024.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

The best conditioner ever! I feel like a hot blonde girl in Hawaii when I use this. Smells very good. Every time you use it, it's like a mini-vacation. One of the best products on this site.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I love this conditioner so much!!! Perfect quality and size for this prise. Scent is adorable, very good texture. I prefer to use after shampoo as a conditioner or like leave-in. It has lots of benefits. My hair loves it, as well.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

All natural ingredients. Has mild coconut scent. My hair feels nice and smooth after using it. I love the size, it will last for at least a month.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Large size for the price, high quality. I like the coconut scent. I use it with the shampoo of the same brand. It doesn't irritate the scalp and my hair feels fresh for 3-4 days. Worth the cost. I'm completely satisfied with the purchase!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

It smells soo nice . The bottle is so big that it can stay for ages. I apply it on my wet hair and let it for 10 minutes thaen I wash it with water.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Affordable and smells good! It has a thick consistency which allows even application. Usually, I would wait 5 mins before washing off and my hair would feel really smooth.