AU

2,217
Potiholic Skincare
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
¡Excelente!

You can't imagine how much i love this retinol serum. My skin is atopic, dry and sensitive. I use this serum in spring and autumn with no problem. The first month I see my skin brighter, but the second month comes the magic: my skin becomes less thin and is more resistant. Then I stop the use because I wish to keep safe this magic for the season when atopic skin is more delicate. Frequently: once a day, before going to be. Use solar screen every day, your skin can be more sensitive to sunbaths when you are using retinol cosmetics.

Great texture, absorbs quickly, I've been using it for the past 3 months and have noticed that my skin is brighter and more luminous. I don't use it every night, but every other night, during my night time routine, combined with vitamin c and hyaluronic acid on the other nights. Must use with sunscreen during the day. .

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

It says here that iHerb can remove reviews that don't follow the guidelines above. They remove reviews that are negative. They also take your review and add to it their own crap from their agenda. Commies! They have removed so many of mine simply b/c I answered peoples questions or said that the Now brands Frankensense smelled like Turpentine these days. Tell me iHerb, is this opinion an offensive word? Religion? Militant? Ethics involved? or Political? What good is it to recieve an email or give a review when you invariably delete it?

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

It brightens my skin and it is very affordable. I don’t use it daily only 2 times per week. This is because the ingredients are really active and strong for my skin. I think the quality is very high because i can see a difference on my skin. The scent is so nice.

Posted on May 11, 2022

smells good, like oranges, benefit skin, effective and doesn't irritate skin. Good for sensitive skin, gentle. I use every night. Good size and quality. Scent is pleasant. Package is durable. Composition is good, spreads easily. Skin is brighter, plumper, younger, visibly, within the first 2 weeks of use. frequency will depend on the individual. Start slow.

Mariiixox
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great retinol serum, if you just start out only use it once a week and gradually use more going up to everyday.it doesn’t have a scent which is nice. Quality is good as well. The size is a little small for the price but all the retinol on the market is priced high so it’s a decent price

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This is my first ever retinol product. I use it almost every night before sleep for 3 months and right after the first application I saw a very drastic effect. My skin became very smooth in the morning and looked better and younger. I was really shocked, because I didn't expect this to work so well right away. After few months of usage I see that the condition of my skin improved in general and terms of texture.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

My skin loves this serum! I love the smell of it and it’s very natural. I will keep buying it and I recommend it so much especially for sensitive skin this product is amazing!!

c2cb318f-596a-4480-9dc3-77163270820e
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Lightweight feel, scent is mild citrus and inexpensive. Easy to use and I didn’t get any irritation. Good quality! I like it because it is value for money.

2d5fea70-838e-4627-bf27-e1a9d40bbeeb
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Bought it because of my friend’s advice and first testing before. Perfect texture, great ingredients list of high quality and balanced composition. It’s my first retinol serum and feels good enough for my sensitive skin. Definitely, after my experience with a lot of products I totally believe to this brand which helps improve my skin for years.

1e41829b-743f-46c7-80d6-dcdc297e4d94