AU

Posted on May 3, 2022
Best Gut Support!

I have discovered this product thanks to my very good fried who was having similar health issues. This is amazing! I use it as recommended 3x day 1 tbls prior to eating. My symptoms have dramatically improved considering also change in my diet. As a holistic nutritionist I would highly recommend this product to supplement your health needs if you have any stomach or digestive/gut issues.

06833f11-6656-41a3-8da4-ad9d29a472b6
d192b64e-25d9-4fc4-9a97-7df19ab95bcb
Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Been using this for 3 years, I can say that it does the following things for me: (1) improved bowel movements. (2) not bloated after meals. (3) skin breakouts/injuries heal twice as fast. (4) more appetite. (5) more energy even if I sleep 5 hours a night. (6) more mental clarity and focus at work. (7) general well-being, feeling grounded and at the moment. (8) fewer food reactions. @If I was helpful with my honest review, please give me a little thumbs-up, it's always nice to know how many people found your written words helpful :)

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is one of the best products I've purchased on iHerb, true to it's name for supporting gut health. Had non-specific GI issues like bloating, flatulence, irregular bowel movements etc, and all the symptoms have since subsided after I started taking this. Now I feel so relieved and overjoyed, glad to have found this.

Posted on May 5, 2022

You don't taste this product and it comes in an easy to dispense bottle to just add a squirt to your glass anytime you have one. Over all being proactive and doing what we can to assist our bodies with a product like this makes being healthy that bit easier.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have been familiar with Dr Bush for sometime and have been wanting to try this product and it hasn't disappointed. it doesn't have any taste to speak of, i put a tsp in some water in the morning and wash my guts as i say. I've noticed less bloating and deeper sleep since taking it daily oh and less sugar cravings. Dr bush is one of the few I trust and my body is no doubt thankful for the inclusion.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

We have been taking ION consistently for quite a while now, and have found that it has restored the health of our gut biome. As our whole body relies on an efficient and healthy gut, the benefits are evident in skin quality, demeanour, vitality. Amazed at the origins of the ingredients. Has to be good for us. We will continue taking ION Biome to maintain these healthy qualities. Love this product so much.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is te best on the market ! Learn about this product and you will save to purchase any other kind of probiotika. This is the real deal and if you learn about the creator of this product Zach Bush you will understand what this is and the quality of this product

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Myself and my 14 year old son have been taking this as directed and we both have noticed a difference. It has regulated going to the bathroom and I have actually started feeling better then I have felt in years. Which says alot because I stayed tired all day. Now my gut is healing and I am not exhausted all day long. It doesn’t work the first time you take it but keep taking as directed and it will definitely help.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

this product was recomended to me by my therapist. she is very updated about products she recomend so i am sure it is a good product. it is a bit early for me to say anything about how it works for me , because i have only used for some days. but i think it will work good for me.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I'm amazed how much this product has helped me with my gut issues - used to have regular pains and spasms, did repeated investigations including scopes, no pathological lesions found, medications from doctors didn't help. A friend recommended this and after I started taking it for a month, my symptoms improved dramatically and I have never felt so relieved and liberated! Have continued taking it and hardly experience any pain or spasms now, only occasionally and much milder when it happens. This has indeed worked miracles for me.