AU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

excellent product I am very satisfied with it it is a repeated purchase

Posted on May 15, 2022

This food supplement is high in active ingredients, easy to swallow, no unpleasant taste.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Happy with this product to control joint inflammation pain.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Great combination of required anti inflammatory ingredients

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

very good

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Turmeric has anti-inflammatory, metabolic, anti-cancer, anti-dementia, anti-depression and other effects! Curcumin is a fat-soluble nutrient, so it has a better absorption effect when eaten with or after meals. "But the human body itself has oil, so it can be ingested at any time." Since turmeric has anti-inflammatory and sleep-aiding properties, if it is for soothing For mood, you can take it in the evening or before going to bed; if you want to maintain your body during the day, you can drink it with coffee.

e12724a1-8a71-4167-a180-e1ae428483bb
Malena
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I recently finished a jar, excellent curcumin with good digestibility. I will repeat if possible. I love this brand and am always ready to try something new for myself.

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good product with excellent content. While I have hopes, since I started taking it recently. At first glance, so far so good. I expect the result after the full course, and this is in three months. I will pass the examination and then the result will be visible and I will definitely add a review. The package is large, the capsules are medium - easy to swallow. The inflammation seems to have decreased, but it's still too early to talk about it. The pain hasn't come back yet either. Quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Uses a few days. Take one tablet at bedtime. It seems to me that there is a good effect on the quality of sleep.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent product, I recommend it !!!