AU

Posted on Feb 20, 2022
Great product

This was the best price for these vitamins that I could find anywhere and in stock. I’ve used Irwin’s Womens multivitamins for over 10 years and they are top notch. I’ve gone years without getting sick. They are easy to swallow, Keep me energized throughout the day & I can stay focused. I can always tell if I miss a dose. Highly recommend.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

It's really hard to say sometimes how a multivitamin is working, that is my reason for 4 stars.. I am happy with the quality of the ingredients, so that is why I bought it. I don't notice any taste or after taste when taking these vitamins. I am 53 and try to eat a healthy diet but sometime a person's diet just needs supplementing. I have bought a 2nd bottle, so I do feel confident in these vitamins.

Posted on May 10, 2022

They were recommended to me by a fitness professional and I have been taking them for almost a year. I like that they’re all natural. They are a little big and you have to take 3 daily so that’s something to get used to.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Such a great multi vitamin, I struggled for so long trying to find a multi that didn’t give me a headache this one is perfect 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Really good quality with good ingredients. Love the packaging. Must take 3 pills daily however, usually forget and just take 1 or 2 so that's a minus.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

This is a new supplement I'm trying out. 4 star, & we'll see to give a 5. So, far.... I really like it. No side effects, easy to swallow, however its a large capsule. I have energy, is what I was looking for. So, for now... its doing its job.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love these vitamins. I feel like the work well and better for me due to stomach issues.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Bought a second bottle ... this is a good multi vitamin.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is a good quality product with a full array of beneficial ingredients to help women on a daily basis.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022