AU

Dibor
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Solution to oily skin!

I love this mask so much!! The formula is amazing and I can really see improvement on my sebum face! Extra tip: I mix it with a bit of aloe vera for extra care and a smoother texture. Then, it doesn’t dry out as tight and I can use this 2/3 times a week. My skin is so silky and super soft afterwards- It’s the perfect self care mask for oily skin!! Like if you like 😉

2faeb745-8c9d-43fb-9b24-b065fd5e9c69
Posted on Jan 31, 2022

This is a great clay mask! I am currently on my 2nd bottle. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and helps calm breakouts and remove blackheads. Like all other clay masks, it can dry out your skin if you leave it on for too long (ex. more than 20 mins) and use it too often (ex. every day). Otherwise, it is a great mask and it worked beautifully with my oily, acne-prone skin and in my humid climate.

I have tried a lot of masks in my life. This mask has got to be my favourite. The consistency is smooth and lightweight. The scent is very faint and mild. The effect on the pores is true! The product help stopped the breakout at the first signs and kept my complexion smooth and glowing. I tried it on my father too, and he was pleasantly surprised. The size of the tube seems like it will last me about one year. I will use it about 1x a week for maintenance.

Posted on May 14, 2022

no scent that I notice at least, great quality and use amazing benefit the skin intensely adult age composition, size really cute package perfect never used something that great and amazing frequency as needed , awesome for my sensitive skin gives moisturize and very gentle on the skin. I love love love the fact that include physical peel but very gentle for that small grains are melting with water and not harsh on my skin

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

yes, yes, and yes to this wonderful facial mask! I think I have lost a count on how many times I have purchased it now. this is very good clay mask which would absorb sebum and minimize my pores if used weekly. unlike other clay masks, it doesnt leave my skin feeling dry and stripped after use. also it provides nice calming effect to the skin. the size of the product is enough to last for a pretty long time (lasts me about 6 months with weekly use). I would reccomend this product to anyone who needs a good pore minimizing clay mask that wouldn't strip your skin away.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This mask is perfect for rosacea sensitive skin like mine. Usually clay masks are too harsh and drying for me. This one leaves the skin soft and hydrated. It really helps reduce the oiliness of the skin (just for a day or two of course) and improve blackheads. The small particles also help with exfoliation (they're not too harsh for a change). I apply it on a damp, cleansed face and leave it on for 10 minutes, then rinse it off in the shower. Follow with a moisturizer of course. There's no need to use it daily, I use it once a week and it works fine. If this review helped you, please give it a like ;)

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This clay mask has a very lovely texture. it's not too thick and doesn't feel like it's drying out my face when the clay dries down. I like that the packaging is a tube instead of a jar. I do feel a nice soothing effect. I typically use this 1 to 2 times a week. Definitely recommend for oily acne prone skin.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I love this mask! I’ve been wanting to buy for a while (based on Dr. Dray’s recommendation) and I’m happy I bought it. It smells a little funny but it doesn’t bother me

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

amazing product, the size is very good i use it after cleaning my face as a deep cleaner mask, you can really see nose blackheads disappear after using this clay mask very neutral scent nothing disturbing very good quality product

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have a very sensitive skin and a lot of other face clay mask I tried would make my skin itch and red, this one doesn’t so it pretty amazing for me. It’s smells good and it works as a scrub too because of its composition.