AU
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Quality ingredients the size is amazing I take a daily my age is 36 potency of this omega-3 is amazing you can feel the effect right away affect environment friendly package Everybody have some deficiency in omega-3 it will prevention from Alzheimer has the antioxidant it taste awful

d376fecf-c7d4-417f-a4af-7cef95116e06
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I bought it for my husband, on a special offer. It's pretty pricy but I like the list of supplements. I checked the brand and other products that they offer, sound interesting. I am a fan of the brand now. The package is stylish. My husband takes 2 tablets daily and feels good. Will order again.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

Great packaging! Really strong smell and taste a bit like licorice which my man doesn't really like. Capsules are black and like said with a really strong smell. But as he is not willing to take several capsules per day, it seems to be a perfect multivitamin to take. Can update once again, when he has finished the package.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

great packaging that reduces waste, with good nutritional values. you can also choose to reuse other bottles to keep the pills if you choose to. vegan friendly formula that takes care of the nutritional requirements of men.

Posted on Jan 14, 2023

We like them alot because they are soft pills and easy to swallow. Also the taste reminds us of walnuts.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

not the best Taste, but ok. Fast Shipping to Germany

Posted on May 7, 2022

Good product, for daily use. Like the package

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Love these little gems! Makes me feel like a man full of vigorous energy !

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Good for everyone

Posted on Jan 27, 2023
Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is good, the taste and smell are of course interesting. Capsule size approx. Used daily. The packaging didn't impress me. But like ECO🥴.