AU

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Good Product

Have received the product in good condition. Packaging is good. The foundation gives you a smooth coverage and texture is fine. Color is just right for my skin tone. I have a sensitive skin but it did not irritate my skin. Easy to use and made of good quality. I don’t have any concern in using the product.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Wonderful foundation. Tried the new colour 102a and it’s a little too pink for me. Will stick with 102 which i have purchased many times

The product gives sheer to medium coverage. I do apply a mineral powder as a comuflage and spf for my arms with pigmentation. It has decent ingredients for the price, looks good on skin and protect it. But it's not the best pressed mineral foundation I've tried.

815bdc88-dba8-4105-8b23-35ad9a1dd97f
91c51686-0c9e-4b67-be14-87157c862890
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Covers really well. I've been looking for a powder foundation to replace my old one that was discontinued and I believe i have found it. Will buy again!

Posted on May 8, 2022

I use this to set my makeup. For extended wear, spray your setting mist first then once it’s dry, pat this on. Very good coverage

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It works just right for me and the color is right. I made the right choice, right price.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Good coverage, easy to apply. Fantastic if you have oily skin. Oxidizes a tiny bit, and if you use it wet, it gets darker.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Best value for money must buy

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good quality and nice smell and packaging

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The pressed powder is to dark and grainy

8d407305-d299-4990-9d37-833a210fa6f9