AU

Posted on May 20, 2022
Lasts for many uses if cared for (my reviews for all "flavors" are the same).

Only takes a few swipes on the scalp to lather up, rinse and repeat a second time and hair feels fresh and clean. I take care in shower to not let the bar get blasted away. Direct hit by the shower will dissolve a lot of the bar in a matter of minutes. I store the bar between showers on the sink counter on a surgical/nail scrub brush. I'm guessing I get 60+ uses from bar.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I really love this shampoo bar. It leaves my hair clean without stripping it. I only need to use a light conditioner afterwards. I love the all natural ingredients and simple eco friendly packaging. It's a great product if you're trying to go zero waste. iHerb has the best price on this item.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I just looooove the scent of the original bar but wish it lasted longer! It’s so delicious, but since it is from essential oils and the brand wants you to have a more natural experience, the fragrance level isn’t high. Still, it is worth it. This shampoo bar leaves my hair clean, but surprisingly lightly moisturized, unlike other shampoo bars. Even my boyfriend loved it. I adore that this is plastic free, and will continue to purchase it. I also appreciate it that it is one of the most affordable shampoo bars out there with high quality ingredients. I would still use a conditioner after for those with exceptionally dry hair like mine, though. My boyfriend eats really well and did not need conditioner with this bar.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Works amazingly with greasy hair type! It helps extend the frequencies to wash your hair, which is amazing for someone who wants to combat frequent greasiness of the scalp. The natural ingredients from this shampoo bar is not harsh and regulate the pores of your scalp. Bar of shampoo lasts a good 2-3 months.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I really like this shampoo. It has a nice scent that does not overwhelm or linger too long. It lathers well and leaves hair and scalp clean and healthy. One bar lasts a long time. There is on bottle to discard, just a paper wrapping to recycle. I had my doubts, but have been very happy.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I love the scent and it leaves my hair very soft. Multiple benefits for hair and scalp. My sensitive skin is not irritated even by the varieties of this hair shampoo that have some sense because the scent is natural and great quality. The size looks small but it’s misleading because they last a long time. I love that it keeps me from adding to the plastic problem on this planet!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Love it. The original is the best of them all. Some of the other flavors will give you a different feel to your hair. Some may even work better for your hair. The original works the best for my hair. This doesn't work for my wife's hair at all.

I have a very long hair & it was quite difficult to rinse shampoo out of my length. In result hair was a little bit tangled & I had to use weightless conditioning oil to tackle it. But still this shampoo cleans well. I suppose it should work perfectly for shorter hair. I like its spa aroma. It feels that bar is made completely from natural ingredients: olive, coconut & custor oils. From my experience this bar is better to keep away from water, otherwise product runs out quickly. If my review was helpful for you, please click 👍! Thanks & enjoy your experience!

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

1_ hair loss: i used many products for hair loss as I have hereditary hair loss. this shampoo bar helped in reducing hair fall. my hair looks more healthy. 2_ Easy use you have to wet your hair well then rub it with the bar nicely.  the soap 🧼 easily washable. you will get the feeling of dryness, just ignore it. no need to do hair conditioning because it doesn't dry the hair. 3_ hair Care routine : your hair care will be changed fully after using the shampoo bar. you might need to reduce or change the products. I needed to avoid oily products because this doesn't dry my hair. 4_ frequency: I am able to wash my hair daily with this bar without being afraid of loosing my hair. 5_ colored hair? Go for it👍🏻: It is also good for colored hair. I color my hair with natural ways adding oxygen only and this doesn't make the hair color last long. but with using this shampoo, the color is lasting long time. 6_ natural product you must try it, you have nothing to lose

a467d819-3fc2-4570-b828-06f340595bda
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Love the gentle scent, the high quality saponified oils clean very well. Lasts ages and is great for travelling. My only qualm is after a while it gets a little harsh on my scalp if I use it every wash, so it's now my regular styling product detox shampoo. I love the squeaky clean feeling!