AU

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

It has a strong cooling effect that lasts about 10-15 mins, no more. Don't expect it to relieve pain symptoms; rather, it provides a slight relaxation. I also used it to relieve itching from a mosquito bite, it helps. It is quickly absorbed, doesn't leave marks on clothes. It has a gel texture and is well distributed. Unfortunately, it is spent very quickly. I will but it again and most likely will try also their heating gel as well.

Works fast, lasts for hours. I get sore muscles from working out and this is perfect. I also have serious sciatica and this is one of the only things that helps me sleep.

f94efcbf-045a-40e7-9ba5-f3cbe981f7b4
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

Good scent, cools seconds after apply it to the skin. Package in good size to take it anywhere. Easy to use and good cooling feeling

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

This helps me cut back on the ibuprofen. Also, if I wake in the night with pain I put the on to help me get back to sleep. Doesn’t offend my teenager ( from the smell) as much as other creams.

Read more reviews
Posted on Jul 12, 2021

After I've cooled down from a workout and I'm back home, I put this on the areas I worked. I'm significantly less sore the next day. I develop much fewer knots because it allows my muscles to get back into a relaxed state. I like the texture a lot: it comes out a gel but then turns more liquid as you rub it in, so it spreads to a larger area faster and absorbs more easily into the skin, without giving my skin an annoying, sticky or waxy texture that most lotions give me.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a god brand, and the price was good. Smells lovely, and the cooling effect is great. Handy size for bag too.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Bad knees, good cooling sensation. Strong smell but its icy hot with a bit more icy and it heat up and cools area nicely.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Top quality Cooling gel. Has a delicious fresh minty scent. Will buy again!

Posted on May 12, 2022

He was happy with the product, said he was feeling less pain in legs and knees. Buying again!

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

It works, feels like it’s cooling off the pain area at first.