AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

30674b75-c854-420a-9868-ba781d325c78

This is my favourite B-complex so far. No mega-doses of anything, and with one bottle providing more than a 3-month supply, it’s great value. I used it for a long time without any signs of niacin flushing, then one day had quite a strong reaction. I assumed I must have taken two capsules by mistake, but then the same thing happened again a few days later. Since then, it’s only happened a handful of times and usually there is no sign of flushing whatsoever.

5f74d7e4-d5b7-4ef8-a8a1-6cec1a3f48d3
14305d42-b39c-4398-bddf-da5f60b87da3
32f54edb-423a-4e7e-b805-96f5e8f0862d
c79f4f1a-bd94-4c07-8627-5b0eed79b02a
Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Jarrow Formulas, B-Right is a very good product containing B12 in its best form as methylcobalamine, B3 as niacin, folate as Quatrefolic® instead of folic acid and other ingredients in excellent quality. I took one capsule immediately after breakfast for 30 days and am very pleased with the effect. Vitamin B complex improves metabolism, bowel function, skin condition; support emotional health and nervous system, help to cope with emotional stress, depression; participate in cell growth, in energy exchange, in muscle work; strengthen the immune system and increase the body's resistance to various diseases. Since our body and internal organs are all riddled with nerve endings and impulses, by taking this B complex, we support our entire body and those internal organs that are the most vulnerable and / or weakened so that we can call them absolutely healthy. The package size is sufficient for two or three courses during the year.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have tried every type of B12 vitamin available; including injectable B12, designer prescription B12, compounded B12, literally everything. This is the only B12 that works for me. I’m not one to write reviews, but this supplement changed my life. I went from barely being able to make it through the day, due to unrelenting fatigue, to actively participating in life again. The brain fog is gone. The pins and needles are gone. Not to be cliche, but I finally have my life back.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Excellent product. Very good composition and effects. Since taking it I have felt a significant improvement in my mood and cognitive abilities. I also feel less tired and react better to stressful situations. My nervous system has calmed down. Each tablet contains the right amount of balanced B vitamins. I particularly recommend this preparation to vegetarians, as it supplements the deficiencies of these vitamins in the case of a meat-free diet. I feel much better since taking it: I have more energy and seem to have more inner calm. In addition, the quality of the product is high.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Taking from one to two caps per day, which are easy to swallow, there is no niacin flush or other side effects.For those who are sensitive to niacin and could get a flush it is recommended to take with food otherwise you don't need to take it with meal. From this what you will benefit most will be the increase energy while expect to fully feel that after regularly taking this for about two week. It might happen that your urine will turn more yellow, but this is normal, body is just filtering out the excess of vitamin B not needed.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This vitamin B complex is a good source of folic acid and its main effect is that it helps boost energy and alleviates anxiety naturally. While it is full of very high quality ingredients and quite potent, it's taste and consistency require that it be taken with a meal and plenty of fluids or some people may experience heartburn, especially if they sit down after eating. It doesn't cause a niacin flush effect like very concentrated niacin supplements do. The 100 capsule package size is good value, as most people only take one a day.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

This is a great vitamin B complex. I used to buy the ones with 50 or 100mg for all ingredients. This one is better balanced with quality ingredients. Very few B complex vitamins have Methycobalamin (B12). This one has it. It is much better absorb than Cyanocobalamin, the most common one.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Good forms of B vitamins, so good quality B complex, also for people with methylation issues. Take it in the middle of the good meal, to avoid niacin flush. Not all people experience it, but many do. Even when raken with food, if the meal is not big enough. The flush lasts for 10-30 minutes, nothing to worry about ☺️

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

High quality ingredients, the package has a good size. This is a very complete B complex suplement, it doesn't have a bad taste or smell and helps the nervous system and general metabolism. B complex will give you energy and you can avoid the niacin flush by taking it with a full meal. This is a very potent formula and you can see the effects hours after starting to take it.