AU

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My husband started taking bromelain on the advice of his homeopath and it has helped him a lot with his fibromyalgia and arthritis pain. I've been having chronic shoulder pain for years after an injury, and almost decided on surgery before giving bromelain a try. After taking this supplement for about a month my shoulder is hardly bothering me anymore. In addition I have arthritis in my big toe which always flared up after running or being on my feet a lot. That pain is practically down to zero now. I think this really works!

70230124-7efd-4d69-b2e0-fd0edaa1af36
Posted on May 7, 2022

Good for the eyesight. When one gets aging, the protein inside the lens of one's eye will become cloudy and it leads to blurred vision from time to time. Bromelain can improve the eyesight by digesting this protein coagulation and turns the lens clear again naturally. I and my wife found this work many times before. It's a natural product and it will not lead to allergy. Also, Bromelain helps digestion as well and better food absorption will make you feel more energetic everyday. I recommend this product to you without hesitation. Best quality comes from good ingredient. You will find health improvement within days.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Bromelain is an enzyme complex derived from the stem of pineapple. It has a beneficial effect on the balance of the immune system and is also beneficial for the tissues of the nasal cavity. This enzyme speeds up the digestion of proteins and helps our body absorb nutrients (and even medicines) better.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I have been experiencing excruciating pain in my left lower leg, left hip and lower back for the past 2 months. I have not been able to walk much because I have a herniated/prolapse L4 disc that is pressing on my L5 nerve. As a result I have been laying down most of the day. I have also not been able to sleep. Yesterday, my left lower leg and foot was numb and it felt like I had a severe cramp. In the past I have tried so many different supplements/medications magnesium, wobenzym, devils claw, b12, b6, Celebrex, nattokinase all with mild effect on my pain. Yesterday I received the Bromelain I ordered and took 2 this morning. Well two hours later I noticed that the pain in my left leg and hip was way less and I could actually walk around without grimacing in pain. I also noticed that the numbness in my leg had disappeared. I felt like the Bromelain had defrosted my legs. I thank God for this supplement, I was feeling so low but today I feel 80% better. I pray that it continues to relieve my pain.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

I have only been taking this for a few weeks now but this is in addition to a number of other supplements for various things (Probiotic, COQ10, Vit C,D & E, Acacia, Alpha Liphoic Acid, DHEA, Bromelain & HTTP. For this reason it is difficult for me to review this product individually as I would put my general improvement down to taking all of them. I am happy with all of the products I have purchased from iHerb so far and have found the products very competitively and reasonably priced.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This only contains half the bromeliad as most of the other brands! I didn't notice that this brand didn't list mg, only gdu, while the others list both. I thought I was getting 500 mg like I did when I purchased another brand recently, but it was 500 gdu, which is about half as much. So it's not a great deal—it costs twice as much as I'd thought. I won't buy again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

good ingredient list with clear ingredients i feel it works well for me

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

EXCELLENT PRODUCT of Bromolain here it is needed toenhance absorption of Quercetin and more — these are easy swallow — recommendation for YARROW is A+

Posted on May 15, 2022

Great it helps with joint pain and swelling when taken on empty stomach

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I really like this product and highly recommend it. It really helps.