AU

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Excellent! Trusted it deliver at timely manner..

Citicoline is taken by mouth this supplements  help memory loss due to aging, deficiency and weakness to brain focus. improve vision in people with glaucoma, and help with recovery in stroke patients. It is also used for Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, bipolar disorder, lazy eye. I'm happy of the supplement composition added all the benefit I needed.The brand come form high quality Jarrow, confident that all the ingredients minerals safe proven and the size easy to pop to eat. Taste great and the frequency I take for this supplements is twice a day. Need not to worry about symptom its safe and proven. Good choice I order from a legit Iherb. So happy got it 😊 Added a packages photo and confident it will deliver at your doorstep.

fea9d288-6db5-4be5-bf62-5964b75d51d3
0f492a25-ecac-4b2d-87ca-bf3299f4c28b
b98fbc7e-5f5e-470e-a435-ca78af48ea4d
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been looking for an acetylcholine product for a long time. My grandson has brain damage from drowning but was progressing well. He got botox injections for spasticity and he began neuro decline worse than the initial accident. Botox blocks acetylcholine. I have been searching for the right supplements to enhance and protect neurons and firing. Ive been giving him this with a dopamine enhancer as well as hydrolized collagen peptides. Its only been two weeks but the other day..after 7 years..he laughed. I will continue this for a while and see what else he can do. He has been more aware and interactive. I hope to see more improvements after a month or so. I believe i will.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

This is a miracle product, really. I didn't have high expectations just because I've tried so many things, and this was just one more to try. I have been suffering with terrible cognitive and memory issues due to being on long term steroid medication, and this makes a huge difference. I can suddenly remember words again, and when I go to do something and forget why I'm standing there, it actually does come back to me again after a few seconds now. Before this product, I would almost be in tears from frustration of not being able to remember what I wanted to say, and going upstairs only to have no idea why I was there and it not coming back to me at all.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality choline supplement. Size of pills are small which is a bonus. Ingredients are great. Only downside is that it is a little more expensive than some of the cheap basic choline supplements out there, but citicoline is supposed to be a better form of choline from what I understand. Recommended!

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

The oral bioavailability of citicoline exceeds 90%, its metabolites cross the blood- brain barrier, and citicoline is resynthesized in the brain after oral consumption. In healthy adults citicoline has been shown that oral dose of citicoline is rapidly absorbed with greater than 90-percent bioavailability. Citicoline helps memory loss due to aging, improves vision in people with glaucoma, and helps with recovery in stroke patients. It is also used for Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, bipolar disorder, lazy eye, and other conditions of the brain.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

My adult son wanted to try CDP Choline instead of the Adderall he has been on for years when in school. He is only in his first month of using it, but he is very happy with his results. Yay!!!

5f83863a-6263-4b96-874b-ee76323b4899
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

CDP choline is an amazingly potent ingredient, and cognizin is definitely the best form of it. It's a little pricey but as a nootropic, it can be a one stop shop for energy, focus and clarity. Two a day is the best bet, but even one has serious punch. Highly recommend Jarrows as a quality supplement maker.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought this for my grandma who had a brain trauma and thank God it works wonders for her. 1st week I gave her once a day and saw some small improvements . 2nd week I did 2x a day and that’s where I saw a great improvement in her cognitive health. She’s now aware to her surroundings and remembers her daily activities. This is way cheaper than the one we buy here at our local drugstore. Great quality ingredients gives quality results! I also appreciate it’s size which makes my grandma to swallow it easier.

Posted on May 20, 2022