AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

20d55c48-d872-47d3-892f-d25b9d504772
Posted on May 19, 2022

Plain and simple CoQ10 without unnecessary and personally allergenic ingredients like rice. I like this one mainly for that reason, as I can't have rice due to severe lectin sensitivity, so it's one of the few brands out there without it. From all the bottles/package I had, the capsules always come in good quality. It's a bit pricey, but worth for me.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I like Jarrow products and this was my first time purchasing the Co-Q10. I think it is really great that it is veg-friendly option and it lasts me two months (taking one a day). It is said that Q10 has a beneficial impact to your skin, heart, brain... let's hope so!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Great supplement, so much so, that i've had to stop taking it as it was too much for my system. It was keeping me up at night.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The pill size is not big and the smell is fine. The time I bought was 30% off and it was a very good deal! Not sure the effect yet as I started taken it since late Apr. Fast and reliable delivery, good experience so far.

f06aaccf-5734-4036-8665-b3a8eb1e0cf0
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I am happy with all the products I have been taking on a regular basis and I can feel an impact in my well being.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Very small and easy to take for a great price. Decided to take this for its clean ingredients and nice CoQ10 dosage for TTC people. They don't have any taste or smell to them and the package seals great. very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Love the quick energy it gives my mind,This CoQ10 is of high quality and strength,good value for money.This formula works well for me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Do you know your age makes a difference in whether to take Co-Q10 or ubiquinol instead? As you age, your body has a more difficult time metabolizing CoQ10 and converting it to ubiquinol. Some medical experts suggest that younger people can benefit more from CoQ10, while older people can benefit more from ubiquinol. I guess I gave away my age. If any information I shared was helpful, please click the 'thumbs up'! Thank you, and happy continued health!

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is a really good quality product. I noticed it really gives me a boost of energy and helps me be more active during the day, both body and mind. I guess it’s good for any age, as I’m 26 and really noticed a boost. It makes my brain be more focused and sharp and I’m sure it also has an antioxidant property to it. The main ingredient, which is CoQ10 is in a very cood concentration compared to the market and it really does its job at dealing with fatigue.