AU

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I have been taking coconut oil for the past 15 years- for my metabolism, my skin, gut health, and for good heart health- good cholesterol! I used to take one tablespoon but shifted to this when I moved to a country that has winters and I didn't like having to spoon out solidified coconut oil. Taking these capsules has proven to be much more convenient and less messy.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I think the quality of this supplement is very good. I took it to gain some more healthy fats in my diet. I find it hard to cook food in coconut oil as i feel it turn every food sweet. So this was a great way for me to consume coconut oil in my diet. It is easy to swallow, as the capsule isn't too large. I would repurchase and recommend it.

These pills are great for my breastmilk. They are quite large but I can handle swallowing a big pill. The people posting they are a funny color that's cuz coconut oil solidifies at room temp so if your house is cold the oil on the capsule turns solid and opaque. But if you keep your house warmer the pill is liquid inside and clear.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

VCO is nature’s gift to us! I find it really helpful from external to internal issues. Skin allergies- can open the caps and apply directly to skin, can also be used as moisturiser. We also use this to boost immune system when we start having colds, headaches and everything. Such a versatile supplement❤️

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Its veryyy useful i take it in the morning. Recommend it to everyone. Im ordering it again definitely. The size is perfect and contains 120 softgels. The packaging is so nice i like Jarrow products it benefits me with weight loss and diet. The ingredients are 100% safe and it doesnt have bad taste

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It's my second time to order this VCO , our whole family is taking it daily to protect us from getting sick. I've stock up on supplies as we have found it to be effective. Will definitely buy again ..

87d8d4ae-aed4-4500-99e0-a1084686c199
Posted on Nov 16, 2021

coconut oil very good. Small enough dose to benefit the body. Ideal capsules to take on trips, makes it more practical to ingest when you are out and about.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high composition in every capsule that really gives benefit to my health. The taste and size is acceptable for me for take daily in my diet.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Coconut oil has SO many great qualities, but my dh hates the smell and the taste. I buy these and he does not object taking them. Everybody happy : )

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Started taking these a few weeks ago and my hair has been amazingly soft and growing like crazy, the pills are big but go down easy with water, I'm not a big pill type person but these go down good. I take one a day each morning.