AU

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Early days but very happy. I feel it gives me a big energy boost. The product is made by fermentation so likely will be trouble for people with histamine issues - got a headache at first but now I take it with a DAO and no problem. iHerb packaging and shipping to Australia has always been excellent.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

Recommended by Dr. Stephen Sinatra for several heart problems and fatigue. I'm an octogenarian and have had pvc's from childhood caused by first anemia then adrenal insufficiency. I feel better for the last 15 plus years due to a lot of research and the many supplements I've discovered. I'm a retired RN, so can sort good and bad advice. There are a lot of good sources for information including Life Extension magazine and some iHerb reviews.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to stir in liquid, only adds a little bit of sweet to the flavour of the drink. Difficult to say how much it does, but no side effects, wouldn’t be opposed to buy again. Not grainy when drinking!

Read more reviews
Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Cardiologists who use nutritional and supplement support for patients, as any really great one should, recommend this highly as a boost for the heart muscle. This provides the right form of energy for the heart to beat stronger. Anyone with an issue with the heart should take this every day. I notice that my pulse while exercising is much less after I take one of these, since my heart doesn't struggle as much to pump, having the needed energy. This works better than many drugs at giving the heart support, and has no side effects. Attention chronic fatague syndrome and fibromyalgia sufferers: try d-ribose for at least three weeks, 5 grams three times a day. This has been proven to supply sore, stiff and fatigued muscles with the type of energy they need but can often lack. It has been shown to work wonders for these conditions.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

I have been taking this daily since a recommendation from the Whitaker clinic for my heart. I mix the amount with cold water and have found the taste to not be unpleasant at all. I generally take it and my L-Carnitine at the same time each morning. The only negative thing I've experienced is that it sometimes arrives in a hard clump which I have to work to break up before mixing.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality, increase your energy. Good before training. Taste great

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

excellent Dietary Supplement good composition of carbs and calories proper package for muscular work out on daily basis

Posted on May 8, 2022

Good for the heart and gives you energy. I put it in my morning coffee

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

High quality product but a little too pricey for my budget to continue.