AU

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I bought this supplement for my Grandma because she suffers from arthritis and severe pain, and the ingredients in this product are all supposed to help with these issues. I have bought this particular supplement in the past, and my Grandma told me that she thought it was actually benefitting her, so I have no doubts about the quality of this supplement.

For the past 7 years, my mother has been suffering from moderate to severe back pain... She'd gone to the chiropractor on a regular basis and was ready to give up and accept the reality that she'd be in agony for the rest of her life, and it was only going to get worse:( She only started taking them a week ago, and on the third day, she awoke in utter surprise at how amazing her back felt; it took me to tears! She felt a great weight lift off her shoulders and a renewed optimism that she would be able to enjoy pain-free days again. She has been so much happier and has had a rise in energy levels since she is in so much less pain!! Sleep has also improved. I can't say enough good things about them, and she'll be using them for the rest of her life! Thank you for making such a wonderful product. She takes two when she first wakes up and two before supper on an empty stomach. I hope that others will find this review useful and, like my mum, find respite from suffering!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have a broken cartilage in my left knee. I wanted to purchase the best knee supplement and after reading so many reviews, I chose the Jarrows brand. In fact I asked the angels. They told me to go with Jarrows. Now many of my friends wanted to know how my knee did as they had problems too. Well it worked wonderful. See I can buy Glucosamine Chrondroitin in Jordan but not with MSM and not from Jarrows. I had to pay shipping and customs too. I take 2 a day. I had immediate improvement. Buy this my friends, buy this.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This is a great find , because so many quality ingredients as glucosamine, chondrolitin, manganese , vitamin C are in the the same packages. To get rid of joint aches and improve your mobility in any age it is the one to buy. No definite taste, good absorption, almost immediate benefits. Very pleased the my choice.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Very good product quality. Includes 5 ingredients to help and have benefit for joint -strength and mobility,they are no taste. They are quickly absorbed by the body. The package is big - for 60 days. I drink this supplement on an empty stomach 2 times a day for 2 capsules. Combine with NOW Foods UC-II Joint Health and California Gold Nutrition Choline Silica Complex. I noticed an improvement in the second week. I am 49 age - in menopause. This type of supplement is already necessary for me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I’ve taken GCM for over 20 years. I was having some signs of arthritis back then and and still quite agile today. I believe it is only due to taking GCM. My mother has arthritis really bad and was experiencing so much pain in her hands she was having much difficulty just doing for herself. I started sending her GCM and within a week, the pain subsided and now her hands function pain free. Firm believer and won’t skip it..

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I have severe back pain and other pains and aches from years of gymnastics, wrestling, lifting weights, construction work, and age LOL, I am 56 going on 57. I have taken glucosamine and msm before back in 2004 but stopped because I take so many things and I like to cycle products and occasionally take breaks. My back pain has started to get worse a few months back so decided to start on this product '' Jarrow Glucosamine/Chondroitin/Msm plus I take Bone Up, Hyaluronic acid, Collagen, DHA/EPA and others all by JARROW. When I wake up my pain is the worse especially if I go to the gym the night before which I do 3 times a week and have so for many years. When I wake up in the morning I am like a ZOMBIE! I first take coffee with a Green tea capsule, two milk thistles, Ginger capsule, and Mucuna DOPA. On second cup of coffee I take 3 grams of Kratom, BioPerine, and Curcumin. I cycle different strains of Kratom and never use the same strain two mornings in a row and I go with a "Fast Strain".

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I have taken these now for about a month and I have noticed my knees and hips feel more “oiled” as in there is less friction being felt during joint movements. This benefit isn’t solely in the hips and knees but in all joints I have found there to be a better ability for movement than previous to taking these.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

you can feel the difference after few days. I have arthritis and osteoporosis. I used with boneup and other Chinese herbs from I herp supporting the bones . but I used half of recommended dose because my food full of calcium so I dont want to exceed it . pluse I used honey in the morning. special honey for osteoporosis plus small spoon of ground eggshell. and daily Spanish salad with Greek yougrt and sweet pepper it is really good .I recommend this for every woman who has early osteoporosis before 30 for unknown reasons.

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

I feel great after 240 cps … my husband also … we are both over 50y old and we love to engage in sport activities … know we can do it more often and with much less disconfort. It’s great!

e49eba55-fa06-4051-8070-9e623e2ee5bf