AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This is a very good product, with very good benefits for the body. High quality, with extremely well-selected ingredients that help improve connective tissue and cartilage. The product is very well absorbed - for best results and absorption - I take 1 capsule always on an empty stomach, four times a day.

Posted on May 7, 2021

I used a formula similar to this when I had hip problems, but quit after I had both hips replaced, thinking I didn't need it anymore. Well, now the knees are going, so I'm back on it again. If you have any doubt about whether glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM works, try it for six weeks. Then stop taking it. After a few days without it, you'll find that you NEED this stuff! One thing to note: Take the prescribed dose (4 capsules) for a month. After that, cut back to only 2 capsules, and keep that dose for the long term. (Once this gets fully into your system, you can cut back to half and get the same result). Just be sure you're not allergic to shellfish, which is the base of this product. Otherwise, anybody with joints that are wearing out SHOULD BE ON THIS.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great value. The amount of glucosamine +chondroitin on each capsule its perfect.

Posted on May 10, 2022

The best brands for the lowest price. Fast delivery even if i'm in Thailand. Very good experience!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I bought it for my parents, it difficult for me to say if it’s good, but they are happy with this supplement

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Got this for my parent, it’s a good mixture in one.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

i amtaking it into my smoothy after opening the capsules.Really good for joint health for my Psoriasis Arthritis

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Great for smoother joint function for those with arthritic issues.

Posted on Mar 7, 2021

This formula has the combination of glucosamine (1500) and chondroitin (1200] as recommended by an orthopedic surgeon. The price is reasonable and the quality has always been good for over 10 years of use.