AU
Based on 1,335 Ratings

4.5
Based on 1,335 Ratings
Posted on Oct 6, 2022

Krill oil is known for its benefits for cardiovascular system (heart and vessels), anti inflammation effect, cholesterol lowering, and also goods for skin and hairs because of omega 3 content which is in particular importance for people of elder age. Because of softgel cover you will not fell its taste if consumed with meal.

d78dae27-fa49-47a7-9be9-af8db1e3eaa1
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

Krill oil is extremely helpful at any age, I like this one much more than regular omega. It really has lots of noticeable benefits, especially for heart, hair, nails, and generally as a part of healthy diet anyway. Taste and smell of capsules is pleasant. This brand has really good quality

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Krill oil has been my absolute favourite in terms of omega supplements. My hairfall was reduced, cholesterol was under control and inflammation was subsidized. The after taste takes some time getting used to, but overall great results. This brand is absolute best quality and packaging, as I have imported the same.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

My brains lubed up baybee. I have no way of evaluating the quality of it, but there is no after taste and I trust the brand. I will keep buying this Krill because it is economic and very beneficial for the brain due to the phospholipid bound DHA in Krill oil. Love it :)

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Got this krill oil for my dog with skin issues. He’s got a some redness and itchy skin. My nutritionist advised that I let my boy take this 2-3 times a week (increase of omega 3) and I’m happy to report his skin is no longer red and itchy! Great quality from Jarrow, will definitely continue to repurchase!

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Quality is the best I've tried. (I've tried a lot) No after taste! I am nearly 50 years of age and had extremely high cholesterol (genetic) not from being over weight. in 3 months alongside Citrus Bergamot (Jarrows) my cholesterol is lower, heart health is great! I'm really impressed by these Krill oil tablets.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Re-order this supplement fee times, its high quality and ingredient helps to age slowly. Nice package helps krill oil not easy to break. The taste is easy to be accepted and its omega benefits our body lots

8ed111ed-287d-4a21-a7be-88f5e599000f
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Good source for Omega 3 by taking krill oil, which is better than fish oil. Price and quality are good. Good for the heart, anti-aging and avoidance of over-cholesterol. The size is good, easy to swallow. The jell keeps away the smell of the oil so there is no strange taste. Jarrow brand is reliable for its pure ingredients. Recommend!

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

I like this krill oil. It suits me more than conventional omega 3 fish oil. I have low acidic condition in my bile. For this reason, krill oil is better absorbed than the fish oil. Please like this review if you found it helpful